Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Nodding gently, the dragoness murred softly while resting back on the bed, cuddling the bedsheets slowly. "Alright then..." She muttered, trying to sound tired, and of yet, she wasn't. She was the exact opposite, suddenly once again horny. "...Come back soon, aye?-"

Cuddling the little dragon closer, Kurtz closed his eyes and grinned slightly, his lip trembling. "How's everyone been?"

"Fine as can be! Mom's just in the Living Room with Grandma and Grandpa!" Raviel chirped, breaking the cuddle with the taller brother. Taking a moment, he blinked once seeing the other dragoness; and stared at her for a moment, before blushing very lightly across his more brighter scales. "Whose that there?"

"Oh!" Kurtz chuckled happily, before standing out of the way, so that Raviel could fully see Dorothy. "This is my... uhhh...." He gulped and blushed darkly. "Girlfriend, Dorothy. Dot," He then turned to face the white-haired dragoness, with a smile and a blush across his cheeks. "I'd like you to meet my little brother, Raviel."

Blinking, Raviel immediately bit his lower lip before bowing down curteously. "N-Nice to meet you, miss-"

Kurtz blinked himself at Raviel's nervousness, before chuckling. "Don't worry, you don't have to be so polite to her-" He then closed one eye. "Unless she wants that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, we might just have to look into a career in law enforcement together." He readied his weapon as the game started up, "You know, you'd look really hot in a police uniform." He said as he opened fire on the first wave of zombies invading the screen.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice couldn't object the idea had sounded hot. But where was she going to get an uniform like that? She had time to think about it, so she could wait. "We'll get onto that later, for now, gore" she grinned and started shooting with perfect aim this time.

Mar was chopping down veggies already, his focus was on, yet his mind was elsewhere. Why did she have to go exactly when I came to visit her? Darn... hopefully she'll be back next week, she can't stay there forever, she has school he thought, setting the sliced carrots and potatoes apart as he took care of the stew's mix which was cooking in the bowl.

Dot smiled cutely and waved a claw towards Kurtz's brother, "Hiya" she warmly said, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Dorothy, gee."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Mar occupied himself in the kitchen, Rosa remained on the bed, still cuddling the bedsheets close to herself. She was thinking as well; but more on a different subject. "Hm... what else is there to do around here..." She muttered to herself, starting to turn over so that she lay happily on her stomach, while looking towards the wall. "There's gotta be something...."

Bowing again, the smaller dragon spoke clearly. "Ymweliach I a mam a mamgu ac tadgu? (You going to see mother, grandma, and grandad?)" In, of course, the normal Welsh method.

Kurtz blinked, before gulping. "Uhhh... n-nag ydy, does ddim a ymweliach I a mam. (Nah, don't want to see mom)" He closed one eye, before chuckling. "Braidd bod upstairs ag Dorothy. (I'd rather go upstairs with Dorothy)"

Raviel nodded. "Ydy, ydy. Ddealla. (Yep, yep. I understand.) " With that, Raviel turned, before walking back into the house - into the kitchen. Kurtz soon followed inside, but only into the main hall, as he looked around. Down the hall were china plates, all placed neatly and hanging from the walls, adequately shining along with the paintwork of the wood and the wallpaper. He turned back to look at Dot, and beckoned her in.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and pulls out of her and makes her turn so she is looking at him and pulls her closer and kisses her softly. "sounds fair hon" he says and then he gently pours some water on her head and nuzzles her neck softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed started tapping his finger on the desk he started to lose interest greatly then he rose his hand "This class is boring!!"

Saphire heard her brother and immediatly sunk her head down to her desk "Brotherrrr.."
The OCA
Nath sighed. "I do..." But he nonetheless decided to actually get the work done, writing it down and copying it as quickly as he could.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles lovingly at him and returns the kiss. She then murrs softly when he pours some water on her head and then lets out a soft moan when he nuzzles her neck. "honey.. you know you are so sweet and caring"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki twitch ears as she stopped writing the notes and place the text book on he desk. She stare to Disturbed and give a warm smile. "I know Math is a boring subject, but in order to bring you to the future, you need to pass this subject. In my side, I also dislike Math."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes I know, I know its just why not make it not boring you know?" Disturbed suggested "If you get a meal that you dont like too much you have to add stuff to it to make it better. So why not spice up math a little so blockheads like moi can fully understand it."
The OCA