Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Robin couldn't react fast enough, as the slashes cut deep into his skin, blood dripped from his arm, as he quickly brought down his staff hard upon Shadow.
frank was just in time to letarly run in to the introdor "YOU!" he sized Robin with his large hand lifting him off his feet "who was the girl and WHAT did she do to me! TELL ME!" he started to shack the boy wonder
OOC:remember frank is both strong, fast, and all but impossabul to knok dowen, he also alredy fauet Roben so he knows some of his moves.

IC: "talk or i start to sqeeze your arm in to calceom deposits."
OOC: poor robin... its pretty much 4 against 1... i know he went in alone, but lets give him a chance here... so lets give him the ability to use his monkey-form to easily escape any grip an opponent has on him...sounds like a good handicap? just means you gotta beat the crap outta him before he can be captured.

IC: Robin quickly contorted his body, so that he was now facing Frank. He struck at him, biting the golem on his nose. All the whil, his tail snuck around his neck, cutting off any circulation to his body.
OOC: ok yha lets give him more of a chanc.
IC: the bite had hert the tail around his trote tikeld. trying to choke frank is like triying to choke a tire. "tell me who was she WHO!! and what has she done to me!"
"I'm not telling you anything!" suddenly, Robin broke free of frank's grip. As he droppd to the floor, he performed a low kick to drop the giant.
frank is not esaly knoked dowen but rodin did manig it but frank was clever and fell on robin. hearing a crunch "so tell me who was she and what did she do to me?" he hoped he wasnt crushing him.
Shadow snarled at Frank's interferance.

"Let him go...he's mine!!!" roared the enraged panther, tackling Robin from behind and slamming his head into the floor.
Robin quickly shot his legs behind him, pressing away from Shadow. there wasn't enough room in the hallway for him to get away unharmed as he tumbled into a wall, smashing his face in the wall.
sorry shadow but a comrad of his... DID SOMETHING TO ME!! SO don't kill him if you can help it OK.
Vook stared at all the happenings, completly shocked. she ran over to altima, who was curled up on the ground. "HONEY! are you okay?!" she rubbed his stomach, trying to soothe him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan