Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
"yeah, looks good." vook grabbed a pair of chopsticks and grabbed a piece of sushi off her breast. "ya know, i dont know how these japanese people make food that tastes so good."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"The food looks almost as good as the plate that they serve it on," Ebon giggled chewing a piece of sushi and winked at the vixen covered with food.

The fox girl murred happily from the comment and said "Thank you," in japanese which Ebon wouldnt understand in a million years.

Ebon giggled softly "How about we have a little fun with our lovely dinner wear," she cooed before she closed her muzzle to the vixen's tummy and nuzzled it "You're body looks gorgeous sweety," she commented as she nuzzled her belly.

The fox girl smiled happily and blushed as she heard Ebon's words and her tail started to swish happily.
The OCA
vook swallowed and said to the fox "そうこの仕事を選んだなぜか。"(why did you choose this job?) then she said to Ebon "if you need any help understanding her, im like, a translator" she stuck her tongue out and grinned.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima Wrote:Ishana chuckled, "yes, no protection..." she parroted.

I thought a moment and smiled before kissing her hotly on the mouth, parting my lips to allow her to feel my tongue enter her mouth,

"Tell you what, I always keep in my bag of sex toys, a magical amulet. It was given to me by my last lover, that rhythmic gymnastic teacher who always made me cum in her mouth after rhythmic gymnastic class. It protects me from STDs, plus when I 'masturbate it' by stroking the symbol that depicts the futanari logo (a female symbol with an arrow pointing diagonally and up to the right on top of the round part), I too can be a dickgirl.'

As I talked, my hand embraced you, while my other hand began to stroke and rub your crotch sensually. (I hope I can give you a hot erection I will soon take in my mouth and suck you!)

"Megami, that would feel better, when we strip to our socks and stockings. Let's get back to my geisha tent, and I'll get my amulet."

OOC: I may want to take my makeup off and put on minimal yet sexy makeup as well.
Princess Norika Wrote:"Tell you what, I always keep in my bag of sex toys, a magical amulet. It was given to me by my last lover, that rhythmic gymnastic teacher who always made me cum in her mouth after rhythmic gymnastic class. It protects me from STDs, plus when I 'masturbate it' by stroking the symbol that depicts the futanari logo (a female symbol with an arrow pointing diagonally and up to the right on top of the round part), I too can be a dickgirl.''

OOC: uhm... STDS? I didn't kknow that in RPs' they can happen as well o.O

Ishana quickly became horny at the word 'Dickgirl'. She had never met another girl with that ability before, and now she wanted norika even more. Ishana pounced on Norika, her dick pressing up against Norika's leg. "Hows about we do it now?"
OOC: Just a note in the furry world STDs dont exist really.

IC:

The vixen smiled at Vook "It gives decent money and I also get to meet very nice people, the manager makes sure there isnt any people in here who are mean and jerks." she said in japanese

Ebon mured happily as she ate more of the sushi aswell as revealing more of the vixen "Mmm..honey you're body is magnificent," she then couldnt help herself as she leaned her head down towards the nipple on her side and gently started moving her tongue around it.

The vixen gasped at the sudden action but since she was doing it so gently she didnt panic as it felt really good to her. Soft moans left her muzzle "Mmm..this feels so good..wish there was more customers like you." she commented in japanese.
The OCA
Vook lisntened closely and told ebon what she said. "heh.." she continued eating with her chopsticks, starting to get a little horny from the sight.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sure, but let's go somewhere more intimate first!" I said, looking a bit embarrassed. "It would be embarrassing if people saw, I do have a few principles to uphold."

IC: I want to grab your dick and play with it after we strip, is okay? I also want to lick it and take it in my mouth.
Ebon smiled warmly "Aww she said that huh? She's a sweetheart herself we must give her an extra special..tip before we go." she then gave a wink to the vixen.

The girl caught the wink then she immediately blushed as she knew what the comment was "N-no really you dont have to..I'm just doing my job." she said in japanese.

Ebon then closed her muzzle just above her crotch and ate the sushi that was placed upon it murring happily.
The OCA
"heh..." vook smiled and blushed slightly, getting mor earoused from seeing ebon with her mouth on the girl's crotch. she finished eating and placed her chop sticks down. she said "私が結合するかどうか気にするか。" (do you mind if i join?) to the vixen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan