Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Werewolf Room Door
"Gah!" Anna jumped, turning to look at Disturbed. "It's not nice to sneak up on your Assistant Manager, Disturbed." She said, muttering irritably and straightening out her clothes. "Did you want or need something?" She asked, looking him over briefly. "Or are you just looking for something to do? I need to fill out a Termination of Contract form, so if you want to talk, follow me to Andrew's office." she looked at him and laughed softly. "Oh don't worry Dis, it's not for you. We've just been getting complaints about a certain stripper" She said. "One of them lodged by you if I recall correctly..."

VIP Room
Andrew murled softly, his groin bulging approvingly in response to her teasing as his paws rubbed her breasts and nipples gently. "Mmm... lovely..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"you're going to be on..top.." zinc said, blushing again. she laid down on the bed that was in the room, unzipping her pants and revealing a pair of extremly tented panties.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"O-ok.." Altima said, as he unzipepd his pants, letting them fall to the floor, revealing his dragon-hood. Apparently, today, Altima wasn't wearing anything underneath. he pulled down Zinc's panties, revealing a much larger Member than his. "hmmm... seems you're much bigger than me.." Altima said, as he placed a claw on her dragon-hood, and slowly pumped up and down it.
"nnnhh! that feels great sweetie..." she panted slightly at her member was pumped, her pussy starting to get wet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

"Well, the customer needs to be serve like First-class people." Mitsuki winks to Kurtz as slowly strip her shirt; revealed her middle tight, thin sleeveless shirt as well as the shape of her D-cup size breasts and nipples.

"Man..It's getting hot here... Don't you think, Kuryzy?" She winks as wave her long hair while place her shirt on the counter.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Really?" Altima asked, as he continued to jerk the dragoness. he leaned forward, his muzzle next to her prick, and gave it a soft lick, directly on the pisshole.
zinc moaned in pure bliss. "yeah...that feels..godly..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima continued to lick and jerk Zinc off, before slowly taking her inside his mouth. He began to bob hs head up and down her prick.
"OOOH GOD!!! that feels g-great s-sweetie!!" she moaned loud, feeling her orgasm approaching quickly as her pussy started leaking her juices.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
By now, Altima's boner was beginnign to feel lack of attention. He positioned it against her folds, and pressed in. "Oh... god..." he said, as he humped into her a few times, getting a feel of what its like being inside a woman.