Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"yeah. im a herm..." she blushed more, her pants starting to tent some as well. "heh....but dont worry...i have female "parts" too..." she giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Yoosei blushes lightly when Mitsuki winks at her. [i]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-a....herm?" he asked her. suddenly, an urge came over him, as he leaped off the stool, on top of Zinc, locking his lips with hers.
Zinc landed on her back with altima on top of her, giggling. she murred in altima's mouth, her pants tenting even more now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima broke the kiss. "W-would you wanna...do you want to..?" he asked her.
"i thought you'd never ask sweetie!" she got up and took altima's hand. "there's rooms for that over here." she opened a door, revealing a hall of more doors. she opened the first one and took altima inside, closing the door and switching the sign on it to "occupied".
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"S-so... whos going to be on top?" Altima asked, as he took a seat on the bed. Wow... two fantasies in a row... he thought as he anticipated this very moment years and eyars ago...
OOC: Stopping you now before you continue. Wait for Calibremon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Thanks Kurtz ^^;

Andrew smiled slightly, caressing her chest lightly. "My but you area big girl, aren't you?" He said, pressing into her playfully. "Now whatever are we going to do with ourselves?"

En Route
Anna wandered around the main hall, looking in on each of the rooms. "Wow... Up and running in less than a day. How about that..." she said, smiling as she looked in on the Werewolf room, staring at a near-capacity crowd.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Altima, AWL one word...Moderation ^_^ please.

IC:

Onyxia giggled playfully the fanned out portion of her tail starts to rub Andrew's back murring sedictively "Mmmm..well if you like these so much.." she didnt finish her sentance as she took off her bra and winked at the cute grey furry on her lap. Then her claw starts to rub his crotch teasingly.

< Hall way: Outside Dragon's room >

"Fucking hippo, I dont even know why they let her stay here." Disturbed grumbled as he finished the wall and sighed. Then he saw Anna peering into the Werewolf's room. He grinned a bit before he started to tipto his way behind her then with a cheefull voice "Hey Anna!"
The OCA