Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow once again shook his head.

"Honestly, I don't know how I feel for you, Anna. I find you attractive...and I'm grateful to you for helping me move on from Jinx. The thing is...like I told you...I've gone so long without love...that I don't know what it feels like anymore," he said, stroking her head.

OOC: He's in love with her...he just doesn't know it.

Starfire whimpered at her mistress'es words, then realized she didn't know how to deflate.

"F-forgive me, m-mistress. Your slave doesn't know how to deflate," she said, sure she would get additional punishment for being so stupid.
OOC: I'd do it... but I don't know how Robin is... only seen one episode.. the rest of my knowledge comes from others.. and they can't explain how he acts well enough to help me play him.. I know how Raven is.. but only because she reminds me of a friend of mine.. but that doesnt help you guys.

Kenzuma finally managed to make himself sit down for a moment, only to stand up again almost imediately when he thought he heard something outside of his door.
Anna smiled as he rubbed her head gently. "I understand Shadow... really I do."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Damnit, Niyara logged me in when she meant to log herself in.. lemme fix the post so it is me..

Shendo smiled slightly at Alita, and tucked the map into his pocket. "I'll see you then.." he said before turning, and setting off at a fast walk toward Kenzuma's room, his keen sense of smell tracking the younger man even through the heavy scent of the other students.

"I don't know how you got yourself into this Kenzuma.. but I will do my best to see that you are safe.." he thought as he moved through the crowds, sliding through small gaps to avoid pushing anyone when he could.
The OCA
"ahh. i understand. just burp. easy as that."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:OOC: I'd do it... but I don't know how Robin is... only seen one episode.. the rest of my knowledge comes from others.. and they can't explain how he acts well enough to help me play him.. I know how Raven is.. but only because she reminds me of a friend of mine.. but that doesnt help you guys.

This should help a little, though I of course added some maliciousness to him and the rest of the Titans in this fic. So just tone down his morals a little and add a little maliciousness and you should do great.

http://www.titansgo.net/characters.php?id=29
OOC: I'll play robin, dunno if I got his personailty down, but I ahve seen a great deal of ttians episodes to pretty much get him down.

IC: "Whoa! robin! where are you going? Cyborg said as he tried to keep up with robin. he placed a hand on the titans choulder, which was a great mistake. Robin had gripped his arm, and flung the machine in the air.

"Don't....touch...me" Robin said, eyes flaring, as he took deep breaths. "Those bastards at the HIVE are going to pay.." He said, as he walked into the Armory. He picked up any and every equipment he needed to infiltrate the HIVE.

"Can't you wait for the others to arrive?" Cyborg asked, "And who knows if the HIVE even has Starfire... I mean she could have gotten lost or is taking a lot longer than usual..."

Robin stared at the cyborg, clearly enraged at his suggestions. "Did you not watch the video? The bank was robbed in broad daylight, She was headed there.... the reports say that the HIVE students got away." Robin finished packign and placing the infiltration gear in a pack. Robin gave a brief sigh. "If I don't make it.. your in command..." Robin said as he headed for the garage.

"Wait, if you don't....oh, no. Don't tell me your going alone." Cyborg said, chasing after Robin. "I'm comming as we-" Cyborg was cut off, as Robin Struck him in the middle of his chest, with a charged tazer.

"I'm sorry friend, I can't let you get in the way..." Robin said to the dwoned Titan, as he got on the bike. He revved the engine and exited the Tower.

OOC: what is Robin? I figured a monkey... like in the episode... and also the way he fights...
Alita gave Shendo an encouraging smile as he walked away, then turned down another corridor, keeping to the shadows as she moved silently down the hallway, she passed Shadow and Anna along the ay, but kept quiet, not wanting to interupt them, she didn't even look up at what hey were doing. She considered whatever it was to be their own business.

Upon arriving in the gym, she malked around, removing anything from the floor that shouldn't be there. Slipping on something in an unarmed practice was dangerous enough, doing so with live steel in one's hand could be the last thing you ever fucked up.
OOC: When messing with a character that is already in place.. I usually make a play on their name.. like in the story I wrote explaining my character's connection to Alita and Kenzuma.. Robin had bird features, but still was similar to the show.. You can change it if you want of course.

IC:

Shendo arrived at the door he was looking for. He was fully aware that he wasn't exactly looking his best at the moment, but he didn't let that stop him as he knocked on the door, hard enough that Kenzuma would hear it if he was awake, but soft enough that it wouldn't wake him up if he was asleep.
The OCA
OOC: well... cboy can decide... since this is his rp...