Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow looked away, really not liking where she was going with this. However, she seemed determined to help him, so what choice did he have.

"It's...a few doors down from my room. I'll take you there," he said softly, getting up and leading her to the dorms.

OOC: Think you can come up with a letter or something? I don't have much of an idea for one.
OOC: I can come up with one, no problem ^^;

Anna nodded and followed him closely. "I'm just trying to help..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
After taking the elevator to the dorms, Shadow led her down the hallway to Jinx'es room.

"It's been locked since she died," he said. He knew he could easily phase into the room through the shadows, yet for some reason, it felt wrong...as though he were violating her memory.
Anna sighed softly, looking at the door for a moment. "This is going to painful, Shadow... but I'm here to help you" She said, short-circuiting the lock and opening the door. "There has to be something to prove to you that you're not to blame..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow looked into the room hesitantly, not too eager to go in.

"Could...could you look? I just...just don't feel right...doing this," he said, backing away from the room as though it were haunted, which in his mind it was.
Anna sighed and hugged him, nuzzling gently. "I'll be right back then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Okay...and I'm sorry...for being a coward," he said, turning away to hide his face turning red with shame.
Anna hugged him gently. "Mmm... it's alright. I understand." She said before letting him go and disappearing into Jinx's room.

She was gone for a while before she came back out, smiling buth looking solemn at the same time. "Shadow?" she said softly. She put a small white envelope his hand. His name was written on the front of the envelope, but other than that, it was comletely ordinary. "I think you need to read this..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow hesitantly reached for the envelope, carefully opening it. He had to fight the urge to throw it away, as he was afraid of what it might say. Would she blame him for being raped...would she wish she had never met him?

Finally deciding to go through with it, he began to read:

Dearest Shadow,

If you're reading this, then I have gone through with my plan to take my own life. Please do not grieve for me Shadow. If not for you, my life would not have any meaning at all, but you deserve better than what the Titans left me as. Promise me, Shadow that you will get them for what they did to us. What they must've done to you.

I can only imagine the pain that must be haunting you as you read this. Please don't blame yourself for my death. I want you to move on and be happy. I trust that some day, you will meet someone that can make you as happy as I once did. Promise me that your memories of me will not hold you back from being truly happy again. And Promise me that you make those damned self-righteous Titans pay for what they did.

Goodbye dearest Shadow. I love you so very much,

Jinx

Tears began to fall down Shadow's eyes, showing how moved he was by the letter. All this time, he had blamed himself for Jinx'es death...and now he found out that she had never blamed him...and even asked him to move on.

"She...she never blamed me. All this time...I thought she hated me for what happened to her," he said, wiping at the tears in his eyes. He held out the letter to Anna to read, sobbing a little.

OOC: Thanks to Calibremon for the letter.
Anna took the letter from him and read it briefly. When she was done, she just held Shadow, pressing against him. The only thing she could do right now was give Shadow comfort and emotional strength. she could only imagine just how deep his emotional wounds led.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA