Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yuki murrs softly and waves her tail slowly from one side to another and then smiles as she notices that both Kiri and Hiro had fall asleep already. "ohh..Faiz...look at the little ones...they fell asleep already" Yuki giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz turn his face to Hiro and Kiri, smiles. "They seems really tired..." He looks back to Yuki. "Take Kiri and brings her to your room..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki nods and smiles as she slowly stands up and places her paws on Kiri's side, pulling her up and holding her gently on her arms. "want me to come back here once I will set Kiri on my bed?" asked Yuki in a sweet tone of voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's up to you, Yuki." Faiz smile as cuddles sleeping Hiro closer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"then I will come back" said Yuki as she turns around and heads downstairs, unaware that she was waving her cutie butt in a seductive way.

Hiro on the other hand murred as he felt Faiz cuddling him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meanwhile, Mitsuki glared to Yuki, looking to her cute butt while her tail swishing lovely.

Then she return back to Faiz and kneels besides him, spoke in soft tone. "Hiro is sure having a hard time...Don't you think..?"

Faiz nods as kept cuddles Hiro. "Yeah...you're right.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs softly and snuggles himself onto Faiz. Suddenly he starts to whimper in his dream, starting to wave his paws softly in air. Poor guy surely those were signs of a nightmare.

Yuki arrives at her room and opens the door, slowly walking inside and going to near the bed to set Kiri down. Kiri quickly snuggles on Trysha making Yuki smiles. After planting a soft kiss on both girls forehead, she walks outside the room to then head downstairs again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As heard Hiro whimpering in sleep, he rubs Hiro's back, trying to calm him down.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro let out a soft murr as he felt Faiz's caressing his back, but yet he kept whimpering softly.

Yuki once arriving at the living room, perks ears up when hearing the whimper and walks closer to Faiz, Hiro and Mitsuki with a concerned look on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't worry, Hiro-chan... Your dad's here..." Faiz kept caressing his back as Mitsuki rubs his tail.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds