Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
If only there was a photographer to capture such a lovely moment which would absolutely be the cutest picture ever taken. Emmy's tongue softly played along with the tongue that dwelled inside her own, murred loud and happily aswell as almost lustfull way. As Kiva's paws caressed her but she gasps slightly then quickly sighed softly as the touch felt very good. The wolfess' paws slight down even further down the fox's back, looking into the fox's eyes she undid her bra leaving it free.
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but moan softly, enjoying each passing second so badly. she didn't want that moment end, especially not now as she was enjoying the soft touch of their tongues dwelling together in such gently and passionately way. Kiva even ended up gripping Emmy's butt gently with her paws, trying to pull Emmy closer to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a long passionate frenching Emmy very slowly broke the lip lock yet her face still close to Kiva's breathing slightly heavier. The wolfess gave her a lick on the cheek before her paws rested on her shoulders which held her now loosely worn bra staring at her "May I?" she asked as her paws gently placed on the shoulder straps.
The OCA
Kiva kisses Emmy's nose softly and blushes while nodding. "yes...cutie" she said in such sweet and tender tone of voice. her own paws still gripping and caressing Emmy's butt. She had to admit, that moment was getting more intense but she loved it. she was enjoying each passing second spent side by side with such cutie wolfess.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy very slowly started bringing Kiva's bra straps down her arms untill only her very own breasts were the only thing holding the bra up. Stepping back she let the bra gently drop off her beautifal chest and Emmy looked down and blushes as she finally sees what she wanted to see "Kiva..." she murred very softly as one of her paws started to caress one of her breasts.
The OCA
Kiva's paws loosen the grip they had on Emmy's cutie butt, and slowly crawl up to Emmy's back until also reaching the buckle of Emmy's bra. Kiva wanted to feel their lovely breasts pressed together without having the frabic of the bra in the middle. she murrs feeling her mounds being caresses and then she playfully fiddles with the buckle of Emmy's bra.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Notcing Kiva was fiddling with her bra she blushed then smiled "Here..I-I'll make it easier," she then slowly turned around showing the back of her bra for easier access. Aswell her tail snuck in between the fox's legs and started gently brushing against her panties teasingly.
The OCA
A louder moan escaped Kiva's muzzle, making her blush deeper. she was starting to feel wet between her legs as she enjoyed the feeling of Emmy's tail rubbing in-between her legs. "..t-thanks" she said softly as her paws where on the buckle of Emmy's bra and slowly undoes it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushes softly as she turnes back around as her bra is now undone "I hope you like what you see," she says before slowly taking off her white bra revealing her very cute double C breasts with the subtle pink nipples.
The OCA
Kiva admires her breasts and then softly nods. "I really like this view...they are so cutie...perfect.." she said softly as she brought her paws up to Emmy's breasts and gently cups them as well as caresses them softly and tenderly as she smiles at Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions