Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: im waiting for altima to post.

Quote:she looked shocked

thats kind of a power play which is against the rules...you can only control your own characters.

IC:

"umm...if you're wondering if i think you're hideous, you're not hideous. you dont look bad to me." gwynn grinned a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: sorry, it was mostly for the fact anyone whod be somewhat shockes by how he looks, since he has no clear species, the scares, and he has atlest 5 diffrent hare colears.

he was confuesd, " you dont think i look strange?" he ponderd this "'sorry for the..." he looked at damege wood "fit. my bed brcock and it was the straw that brock the camals back. im called Frankeistin. mester blood just brout me hier" he putt out his masive hand
"nice to meet you frank" gwynn smiled and shook his hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"do you have a class soun, becous im going to the library do you whant to come"
OOC: ed, in the RP it's saturday night.

IC:

"no silly, its saturday. i'll go to the library with you." she smiled at the monster towering over her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"uh yhaa, " he said walking, so much to learn. the library was fantastic so meny books, thalk to her, as he got the needed mateal for the reserch of his creacone. " ..so he was going kill me, he own offspreng. "
"that's horrible! did you escape or somthing?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
" well yes but i went back, i killedd him, and i thok the reserch notes, i plan on macking others like me so i whont be lonly any more."
"oh. you're...lonely? well you have me." gwynn smiled at frank.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"yes i do dont i" he smield "so what do you whant to do now?"