Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: Do furs sweat? o.O; I always kinda wondered about that...

IC: Anna stuck her head in the gym door, looking around briefly. She spotted Shadow, blushing slightly at his slick, sweaty, muscled form. From that she spotted a taller femme pounding away at a punching bag. She grumbled slightly and sat at the leg press, grumbling slightly at the meagre amount of weight the machine maxed out at. Anna just sighed and sat down, trying not to look too powerful as she starting doing reps on the machine.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: I'm just going to assume they do. Besides, anthro furs are furs with human characteristics...and humans sweat.

IC:

Seeing Anna on the leg press next to him, Shadow couldn't help but be amused at how she seemed unable to stay away from him. He had felt her push herself against his body when he had helped her to her room, thus it was no secret to him that she harbored an attraction. However, as a warrior, he couldn't afford to have attachments to people. Such attachments were in fact weapons that could be used against him by his enemies. Still, it didn't hurt to be polite.

"So, what brings you to Hive Academy?" he asked, beginning to grunt as his arms started to get sore, having hit three hundred reps. However, he followed the same advice he had given Anna and ignored the pain, continuing his workout.
Anna didn't even look up, focused on keeping her reps smooth and even, preventing any further injury. "To master my abilities. My circumstances give me abilities beyond that of a normal person, so I feel I should be entitled to use them, and reap whatever benefits I can from their use." She paused at the end of her 50th rep. "What about you? You seem powerful enough as is. What benefit do you acheive by being here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I'm flattered that you think that," said Shadow, running her words 'You seem powerful enough as it is' through his head. Seems I've made an impression on her, he thought, a smirk tugging at his lips

"And what I seek is simply to become better. The way I see it, you can never be too powerful," he said, hitting his 400th rep, his arms starting to throb. Deciding he had done enough, he set the barbell back on its holders and sat up, wiping the sweat from his brow.
OOC: altima? where'd ya go?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC:uhm....>.> i forgot all about this rp...well... not really, just got so caught up in the..."Other" Rp...

IC: Altima handed Vook the dildo. "Then show Starfire the consequences of her actions today.."
OOC: im feeling a little more evil now Twisted

IC:

"yes, i remember now. you deserve to be punished." vook smirked and inserted the dildo into star's puss, and pumping it into her hard and rough.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Starfire whimpered as she was brutally fucked by the dildo, tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

"Please stop...don't," she sobbed, ashamed at how she was beginning to enjoy it. She just couldn't help but be turned on by the dominating pair.

OOC: Not demanding or anything, but inflation would probably be humiliating to her, considering the figure she has on the show.
Vook continued to pump the dildo, then said "altima, hand me the inflation tank will you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes, my love.." Altima said, fetching the tank, and bringing it to her. He leaned closer to her ear, whispering "Why don't you make her refer to you as 'Mistress'?"