Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro nods and smiles slightly. "yes daddy.. I want to stay here with you..." he spoke in low tone and then Yoosei smiles as she walks to near them and kneels by their side.

"oh if you say so auntie Mitsuki" Kiri smiles and nuzzles Mitsuki softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz notices Yoosei kneels on their side. "Honey..."

Mitsuki murrs softly as walking towards their home.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and caresses Hiro's back gently as she looks at Faiz. "everything will be ok..."

Yuki smiles as she keeps carring a sad Trysha on her arms while on the other hand Kiri was all the time nuzzling Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz looks to her wife and look back to Hiro. "...Are you sure you don't want to go home...and willing to sleep here, in the middle of the forest tonight with me, Hiro-chan...?"

Mitsuki gigges and murrs due to the nuzzling as they arrive, and she open the door.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro nods when suddenly Yoosei looks at him. "if you want to stay with your dad... be my guest but I am going home to take care of the wounded Trysha... she wounded her leg when she ran after you"

Hiro perks his ears up and his eyes grew wide open. "what... Trysha is hurt... I want to take care of her..."

Yuki step inside home first and giggled when she saw Kiri spoiling Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz blinks slowly as heard Hiro's words. "...You just said that you don't want to go home...and don't want to see Trysha..."

Mitsuki place the picnic basket on the table as kept giggling. "Kiri..you teased me..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro looks at Faiz, with a concerned look on his face. "but I didn't know Trysha is wounded... that is because of me... she ran after me... at least I have to heal her.... just heal her"

"I will go place Trysha on the bed" said Yuki as she walks upstairs to her room.

Kiri blinks and looks at Mitsuki. "I am teasing you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz lifts Hiro on his arms and slowly stood up. "In that case...we return back home...Let's go, honey.."

Mitsuki nods as looking to Yuki and Trysha, and looking back to Kiri. "A little bit, Kiri."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and nods as she hugs Faiz and Hiro gently, teleporting them back home, appearing on the living room.

Kiri tilts her head sideways while looking at Mitsuki. "sorry I didn't want to tease you"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's okay, Kiri..It does feels good..." Mitsuki smiles, cuddles Kiri softly as saw Yoosei, Hiro and Faiz appears in front of them. "Welcome home."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds