Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Disturbed: *smiles and rolls over so he's on bottom and Tieya's laying on his soft furry chest* Mmm...want to do something hmm? *murs softly and nuzzles her gently and licks her cheek*
The OCA
Tieya: *blinking twice, the dragoness blushes heavily, lifting her muzzle up slightly* W-Well... I would....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *chuckles and cuddles her warmly, his paws warmly rubbing the dragoness's back* Whats that..? *murs happily as his tongue very lightly takes a lick at her neck*
The OCA
Tieya: *eyes widening, she moans gently to the lick, as she cudldes him even closer* A... A little fun...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah a little fun *smiles and nuzzles her neck more cuddling her close* Hmmm...H-how about bondage or something? *smiles nervously*
The OCA
Tieya: *blinks when hearing Disturbed say that* I t-thought you weren't into that.. *she then grins* W-Well... I d-don't mind bondage...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *smiles as he gets up with Tieya in his arms* Bondage is okay with me its just I'm not much into the whole master thing ya know *walks her back inside and into a room* P-plus you seem to enjoy it *smiles before he gently sets her down and licks her nose*
The OCA
Me: DING DONG! no i dont want a beer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shiva: *she moans softly and starts to feel wetter between her legs as she feels his finger roaming that area occasionally*...mmhh... K-Kurtzie...this is starting to feel so good..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol: Awww....who will drink with me then? D:
The Mod Squad
The OCA