Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro's ears perked up again once hearing his dad's voice. He had to admit, he wanted to be alone so he never replied. the only thing that could signalise Faiz where Hiro was, was the fact that Hiro turned around suddenly to punch the tree.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz's ears perked up as heard a sound of tree shaking. He turn to where the sound comes from and walk slowly, the he found Hiro. He lowered his ears, looking to Hiro with a sad face while spoke softly. "...Hiro..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro once again ignored the calls from his dad.. he had to punch the tree once more. a few drops of blood spill out as he cut himself on his paw and then just rested his head against the tree not hiding his teary face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz looks to the blood that dripped out from Hiro's paw as he kneels besides Hiro, lowering his head. "...Hiro...if you want to punch...please punch me...as hard as you can do..." He spoke weakly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro looks at Faiz and shakes his head and lowers his ears. "I don't want to punch you, daddy...." he said as he then suddenly out of nowhere and without exactly to be aware... he put his other paw above the wounded one and made it glow white for a few seconds. it healed it.. he healed himself without even knowing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
;I'm the one...who should be blamed...I shouldn't talk about it..." He kept lowering his head, without looking to Hiro.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro blinks and looks at Faiz. "what do you mean daddy? it's not your fault that she doesn't love me...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz shook his head softly without his eyes looking to Hiro. "No...I shouldn't talk about your relationship with Trysha....and so do her...until it become this..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro suddenly hugs Faiz tightly, tackling them both to the ground as he cries on his chest, and shivers softly. "...still she doesn't love me anyway"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz don't have any intention to say anything... He wrap his arms around Hiro's body and cuddles him softly, let him to cry out loud...
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds