Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"er, i guess so..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: AWL, is that an okay to go ahead, or is that IC?

Anna smiled slightly, twisting Shadow's foot in a sort of payback for stepping on her twisted ankle. "Is that a forfeit?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smirked, then twisted his foot from her grip, rolling onto her body, straddling her waist. His hands shot out and pinned her arms to the floor, his tail tying her legs together.

"No, just wanted to see if you'd take advantage of my momentary vulnerability. Now, do you yield?" he asked.
ooc: you two go ahead ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna stared up at him, blushing slightly. she was caught in the only pin she couldn't escape from without permanently injuring Shadow in some way. She sighed and stopped struggling.

"I yeild. Now are you going to get off of me, or are you enjoying your spot there?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow's neutral expression didn't even twitch at what she was suggesting. He calmly got off of her and extended a hand for her to grab.
Anna winced and stood up, leaning on her good foot. "Thanks..." she said, smiling and blushing slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Bending down, Shadow examined her sprained ankle. Satisfied that it wasn't broken, he stood back up.

"Do you need to go to the infirmary?" he asked, ready to help her get there if need be.
Anna blushed again and shook her head defiantly. "I'm fine. A little ice, a little rest, and I'll be myself again..." Anna was all too aware of how close Shadow was; she could smell the pleasant, musty smell of his black, velvety fur.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow nodded, satisfied with her answer.

"Do you need help getting to your room?" he asked, assuming that was where she wanted to go to take care of herself.