Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna was surprised by Shadow's comment. most people were doubled over from just one of her hits. Shadow didn't even seem fazed by them.

Obviously he isn't an ordinary person Anna scolded herself before actually throwing effort into her blocks and punches. She usually only exerted herself this much when she was actually trying to hurt or even kill someone. Occasionally she had the thought to add a little electricity to her strikes, but for some reason Anna's morals prevented her from tipping the fight against Shadow, however slightly it would have been.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Altima walked over next to Vook, grabbing her wrists, he quickly atatched one end of the handcuffs on. He attached the other ends to the bedposts, moving his way down her body, until all of her limbs were cuffed securely to a bedpost. "What should we do first...?" Altima pondered the many interesting things that he could possibly do to pleasure his lover.
"umm... i dont know really...ive never done BSDM before..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Then lets see whats in the bag.." Altima quickly up-ended the bag on the bed, next to Vook. the contents were: 2 dildoes, each 10 inches long by 1.5, a vibrator that was randomly activated. a large feather, a small glass of rena-sauce, and a small gas tank with a hose attached to one end. "Hmm... theres so many things we could do...anything you see that you wanna try out?"
vook thought as she stared at the bag. "hmm...i want to be inflated..." she said, eyeing the gas tank
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ok..." altima said, picking up the container, eyeing the directions. "Hmm... any preference areas?" he said, swinging the hose around.
"m-my cunt..." she said, watching the hose
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ok..." altima quickly attacked the hose to her cunny. He turned on the pump, watching her beginning to bloat slightly. "The directions say that if you want to turn normal, to burp..." Altima explained, in case Vook didn't know. "Tell me when to stop."
Vook watched her belly start to expand, and she was turning into a giant dragon balloon. "o-okay. this is good." her belly was swelled, higher than her head, and there was a tingly feeling in her puss.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima turned off the pump, pulled out the hose and asked, "How do you feel?". He placed a hand on her belly, which felt extremely soft, and rubbed back and forth.