Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Even though the dragoness had tried to calm herself down, Mar had done the opposite and shot her back, her body starting to shiver slightly as she moaned heavily. "Ahhh... d-don't.. nnhhhh...."

Eyes widening slightly, the dragoness blushed heavily. All of this felt odd... yet... with her... it seemed less odd. As if she was lightening the mood of what was to come later. "Yeah... a little." He chirped, before trying to cuddle her back slightly. "Hm, just a thought - where will you sleep? There's the guest bed, or another bed if you want- there's four rooms you could sleep in."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan moans loud and humps her deeper, his orgasm approaching with each thrust, he squeezes her breasts tightly and gently and rubs her nipples softly, the water adding lots of pleasure to the moment. "nngh.... yes...."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire returned the smiled "I'm just glad to see you smiling again, Mitsuki. Seeing you down like you were made me feel terrible so I felt like I had to do something." she gave a slight giggle "Plus imagine Nath's reaction when he has two cuties with a crush on him."
The OCA
"Yeah....I can see that..." Mitsuki return the smile as they arrive in front of their class. She release Saph's paw and facing her body in front of her.

"...Since the teacher is not coming yet...I want to stay at the rooftop for a while...to free my mind a bit.." With that, she bows her head and rushed to the window, jumped out from window and jumped up to the rooftop.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire just smiled "So glad that is all taken care of." she said before returning to her seat. Then turned to Nath and gave a cute smile "Hi Nath," she chimed then saw the paper and her ears twitched, "whats that?"
The OCA
It came as a surprise to Nath to be talked to again. He lifted up his head; hoping that it might be Mitsuki... but it was Saphire. Oh well. At least it's her... He blushed, and sighed, before speaking. "Just a manga... well... Something I wanted to draw after all this." He then rubbed out a mistaken line, before picking his pencil up again. "...Something to do...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded "Nath..Mitsuki and I both talked everything over. I asked her if it would be okay if both of us could..you know..both of us to love you and she said she wouldnt mind." she gave a big smile "I actually got her to smile again, she does love you Nath both of us do."
The OCA
His ears twitched for a moment, before his eyes seriously widened. The lupine wolf just stared up at Saphire for a minute or so, with complete silence coming through his muzzle. Before he muttered. "A-are you serious...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled brightly and nodded "Yes I'm serious, but Mitsuki didnt want to confront you just yet before her big concert so she could have a clear mind. I felt so relieved to see Mitsuki smile, we can both go to the concert to watch Mitsuki perform then meet up with her afterwards," she suggested.

OOC: *taps speaker phone* All flights at this moment have been cancelled due to post flood...sorry for the inconvenience...that is all
The OCA

Mitsuki landed on the rooftop and lays herself in a little seducive pose, while her eyes looking to the bright blue sky. Her problems between Nath and Saph were solved, and she could live in happiness with them.

She kept looking to the sky and noticed tonight, the full moon will appear. [i]"I wonder... if I will change into cat tonight..." Mitsuki had this kind of problem since she was born - transform into cat during full moon. She hope that she wouldn't transform during her performance tonight.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds