Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Hearing a low humming noise outside his door, Shadow opened his eyes and hopped out of bed, stomping over to the door.

"What the hell's that noise? Some of us are trying to sleep," he snarled, surprised to see Altima and a fem wearing a gray-hooded sweatshirt. The humming noise seemed to be coming from the femme. "Who are you?" growled Shadow, ignoring Altima for the moment.
Suddenly, Altima heard a familiar voice behind him, he turned around. "Hey! Shie....damn...uhm..." He said, trying to desperately remember his name. "SHADOW!!!" finally figuring his name, "Help me out here, i was trying to be nice, and she suddenly wants to destroy me."
She blinked, caught off-guard by the second fur. The humming and white-blue sparks that had starting arcing between her fingertips stopped. She dropped her arms to her sides and sighed, pulling her hood back.

"I appologise for waking you, but he" indicating Altima "seems determined to be... helpful. I suppose if you really must know, my real name is Anna, and as for what happened to my arms" She shot a glare at Altima briefly. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out..." She sighed and leaned against the far wall, looking around, then back at Altima. "If you're just ever-so determined to be 'helpful', you could point me in the direction of my room, where-ever the hell that is..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Thats simple, let's see where your room is, do you have that slip of paper that the administrator gave you? it should have your dorm number on it." he said cautiously taking a step closer to Anna. "by the way, my names Altima."
She handed altima the crumpled piece of paper, still looking at Shadow. She admitted, at least to herself, that he was attractive, even if he was tousled and irate from being woken up. Which caused her to wonder what he would be like, properly groomed and in a better mood. She blushed ever-so-slightly when she realised she was staring at him and turned her attention back to Altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: oh shizznit!!!

IC:

Gwynn poked her head out around the corner, "what's goin on out here?" she saw a dragon, a ferret and a panther at one of the doors.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ah! here we are! your room is down the way you came... sorry bout that, if you follow the hallway back, make a left, 3 doors dwon on the right side should be your dorm." he said, pointing Anna in the right direction.
"Oh, well Mr. Helpful over here needs to get his ass in there and take what he needs so I can get back to sleep," the panther growled, glaring back at Altima and grabbing him by his shirt. Before moving back into his room, Shadow turned to the ferret. "By the way, my name's Shadow. Pleased to meet you," he said, giving her a respectful nod before yanking Altima into his room.

"Alright Altima, get what you need and beat it. And I better get my stuff back...or I'm going to be getting a new scratching post," he grumbled, showing Altima his inch long claws before jumping back into bed and dozing off.
"Oh." gwynn said, going back around the corner

"what's taking altima so long?? its been almost half an hour!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima quickly took what he needed from Shadow. "Thanks for the stuff, are you sure theres no way to pay you back?" he asked shadow as he headed bakc to the door.