Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"I guess it is..." said Kiri softly before looking deep into Mitsuki's eyes. "have you ever felt in love before auntie Mitsuki?"

Hiro slowly reaches Faiz and Yoosei, once seeing them so lovely like that he decided to go near Yuki and lay by her side, in search for some comfort.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki shooks her head softly, looking to Kiri. "Robot shouldn't fell in love with someone else."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri perks her ears up and places her paws on Mitsuki's lap while looking at her. "why not?...it's not fair if you can't feel love"

Yuki smiles and looks at Hiro, gently placing an arm around him and cuddle him gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nods, replied Kiri's question. "It's fair, Kiri. I've been created to serve Master Faiz so he could live in happiness."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri looked at Faiz and then back at Mitsuki. "auntie Mitsuki...uncle Faiz is happy now... just look at him...he has a wife...and a son..." she rises her head to nuzzle Mitsuki. "you should find your happiness too"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki murrs due to the caress, wagging her tail happily. "I know, but as long as Faiz are happy, I'm feel happy too, Kiri."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri keeps nuzzling Mitsuki happily and smiles. "you sure? I mean... you really don't want to find your loved one... I'm sure you would be happier that way..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No need, Kiri. Being with you and others aso makes me happy." Mitsuki smiles as cuddles the wet Kiri.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri murrs at the feeling of her own wet fur brushing against Mitsuki's body. "still I think it would be nice if you would find love too"

Yoosei by then was resting her head on Faiz's chest, slowly closing her eyes and swishing her tails slowly back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki kept caressing Kiri's body, smiling. "It's okay, Kiri. I'll be fine from what I have now."

Meanwhile, Faiz place his paw on Yoosei's head and caress her long hair softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds