Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: ooooh. welcom abord then! ^_^;

IC:

"shadow? that guy with the black fur? yeah the one who was sitting with us at lunch yesterday. i dunno where he is though."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Let's see then, he said walking to a desk, opening a drawer, and picks up a large black book. "lets see here...shindou,shadester, shaman, shadrew, shadow... here it is!" he said finding the number, as he whipped his phone out. he began to dial the number next to the name, and after a series of rings he had an answer. "hello? shadow? yeah its me Altima... i just wanted to ask, could I borrow some of your..."goods"? I promise i'll pay you back...just named your price... oh and whats your room #?"
OOC: LOL!! shindou xDD

IC:

Vook waited for altima and sat down on the bed, watching the girl squirm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: well we wont be able to do much until cboy responds... wanna just rp on messenger?
ooc: nah, i can wait for him. im goin to bed soon anyways.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I don't mind, Calibremon. Bring her in...and if she's looking for a boyfriend, my character's available.

IC:

"Well, for starters, you could tell me why you want some of my stuff anyway. You never struck me as a BDSM lover," Shadow growled into the phone, having been rudely woken up from his cat nap.
"well y'see. its a long story...Vook and I...well...you can figure... and well... now we wanna try it out..." Altima said over the phone. "by the way, did i interrupt something? you sound pissed off..."
Vook continued to watch the girl squirm and shout muffled shouts. she said "ohh be quiet you. theres no point in yelling like you are."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah, you interrupted my nap...and I'm not a nice kitty when I don't get my sleep. And I ain't got nothing better to do, so get your butts down here and let's hear this long story," he said, hanging up and getting back into the bed. Leaning back, he closed his eyes and resumed his cat nap.
altima hung up the phone with a sigh, "he wants us to go over there..." altima said. "d'ya wanna stay here? because i can head over there myself".