Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"eh" vook shrugged and stashed money in the small rift and grabbed altima's clothes. "umm, you're going to need these altima" she gigled and handed him his clothes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Right!" he said, transforming back to normal, "Although i have no problem being naked in front of you....if you dont mind." he said beginning to place his cltohes on, smiling at her.
"er..thats not a problem for me either...heh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima then took off what he had put on, throwing it in the car alongside Starfire. he ran back inside the building, grabbing more money. "This look like enough? becaus ei can hear the sirens coming..." he said, indeed, the blairing of the police sirens was getting louder.
"yes! lets get outta here!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima quickly got inside the car, turning it on, and putted it in first gear, ready to go as soon as Vook got in. once they were both inside, Altima floored it. "WOOOOOOO!!!!" altima cherished, as they left the bank and outran the police with the specially modified car. "well! frist things first, Brother Blood will be wanting a lot of this money, meaning we only get to keep 10% of the cash...maybe even less. but if we turn in Starfire, we could get a reward...."
"hey yeah i never thought about that. this could be our chance at fame in the HIVE!" she smiled at the thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As soon as Altima parked the car in the HIVE garage, he leaned over and began to make out with Vook.
"mmf! mmf...mmmmmmmmm" vook began to moan as she flung her hands around his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima murred as she wrapped herself around him. after a moment longer, he broke the kiss, "that was for a job well done..." he said, as he opened hsi door to step out. he checked the trunk to see if he could find a large bag to hold the loot. once he found a large bag, he began placing large wads of cash inside it.