Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Slowly a smile appears on Kiri's lips and her own tail wags around happily as she still sleeps.

Yoosei smiles and mid-closes her eyes. "you know honey.. you changed a lot since you became Hiro's father... you are more into fatherhood now than a few years earlier" she giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I guess so..." Faiz smile, kept caressing Kiri's body while looking to Hiro having a chat with Trysha.

"Don't say that, Faiz. You are change a lot." Said Mitsuki as place her paw to Kiri's tail and caress it gently.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri murred louder and happily, even her own tail wags happily due to the caresses from Faiz and Mitsuki.

"yes you changed a lot honey.. and for the best... plus you are a great father" Yoosei says while smiling.

Hiro, meanwhile, slowly wraps his arm around Trysha, pulling her closer to him, making them both blush deeper.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, honey..." He smile, while his paws caressing Kiri's body and cuddles her gently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei slowly closes her eyes, smiling as she is just enjoying the sunlight. "no problem honey...I am just saying the truth"

Kiri keeps murring until after a short while she stirs and yawns as she opens her eyes slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as kiss Kiri's forehead. "Good morning, Kiri."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri blinked, confused at first as she looked around and noticed everyone before looking back at Faiz. "good morning uncle Faiz... did I feel asleep on our way here to the beach?" she asks softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, Kiri." Faiz cuddles her softy, smiling. "Did you get a good sleep..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri brings her paws to near her eyes to rub them gently. once moving her paws away from her eyes, she nods at Faiz while smiling. "yes I had a good sleep, uncle Faiz"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm glad to hear it" He smile as kept cuddles Kiri.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds