Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
as Vook got dressed in her room she thought, "that altima is so nice..." she put on new panties that didnt smell of sweat, and put on a new shirt and pants, which looked exactly like the ones she was wearing.

OOC: xD just like in the cartoons. they always wear the same outfits.

IC:

Vook finished dressing and headed back towards altima's dorm, then knocked on the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima heard knocking at his door. She's fast... he thought as he unlocked the door, allowing Vook to enter his room. "Are you ready, love?"
"yup." she gave him a quick kiss and grabbed his hand then walked out towards the exit. "so, where to first?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: i wonder what ever happened to Cboy? i mean, this IS his RP...

IC: "terrorize the town? or rob a bank?" he asked, as he led Vook to the car.
OOC: hes waiting for niyara, who hasnt posted since last sunday. kind of an advanced static i guess.

IC:

"i say, a sneaky bank break-in. like without getting caught." she smirked at the thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: yeah, but its been a while since he posted, even though he knows(i think) that niyara is static

IC: they got to the car soon enough. altima opened the door for Vook and led her in, before entering on his side(such a gentleman). as he started the car, he said, "hmmm... well sneaky would improve our chances of getting the money out, but no doubt the titans will try to stop us. do you think we can handle them on our own?".
OOC: this rp just gets better and better!

IC: we

"yeah, they'll probably come after us. i can take them though. even if we're about to lose, i can just warp us out."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ok then," Altima said, slowing the car down, pulling into a parking structure that was 3 blocks from the Bank. "so what's the plan?" he asked, turning to his lover.

OOCI: i agree!
"well the wall behind the bank is made of brick, and has steel beind it. i can easily melt steel with fire. but i dont know about the brick."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima laughed. "Let me handle that." he said, raising his arm up in front of Vook, flexing slightly.