Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"er, yeah you probably should. i completly forgot about that too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"yeah, wouldnt want any unplanned pregnancies..." Altima said, picking up a condom, and unrwapping it, putting it on. he pressed the head of his prick against her wet cunt. "ok, you ready?"

OOC:

ALTIMA: i hope that condom fails...i wanna make babies!!!

ME: oh, shut UP!
"yeah, put it in me!"

OOC:

Vook: what's with making me wait so long?! *grabs AWL by the neck*

Me: GACK! i dont know! but what i DO know is that i have to pee! let me go!

Vook: O_O *lets go of him*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Without hesitating, Altima pressed his cock inside Vook,breaking her hymen(i think thats what its called), her tight walls clamping around his cock. he pushed all the way inside her, until his balls slapped against her legs.
vook shuddered in pain as it broke, but then turned to pleasure as her walls clenched the prick inside her. "ooohh..hump me...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"yes..." Altima said, doing what he was commanded to do. he humped her, over and over again. "ughn! your tight!" he said, pushing in as deep as he could, and pulling out very far, before ramming his dick deep inside her again.

OOC:wow... cum score: altma 2, Vook 0...does she have powers to control when she cums? :P
OOC: a little, not much though. mabey holding it off for a minute at most.

BTW i added you on MSN.

IC:

"OOOOHH!! thats....thats....so good...oooooooh......ooooh god..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: ok. well, thats been more than a minutes worth of sex there.,,, lol...also, it seems we both dominated this Rp here...

IC:Altima's eyes turned red once more, "Huhn!! im CUMMING!" he said feeling the pressure build up within him, as he tried to hold it in.
"i-im cumming too! ooooh ALTIMA!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"uhn! VOOK!" he said as both of them came together. as his eyes reverted to nromal, he tok off the condom, throwing it into the nearby wastebasket. he flipped Vook around to face her, "Thank you...for that wonderful experience." he said, giving her a lick.