Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"ohh.." vook moaned as she stopped massaging and licked tha cum off her face. "you taste...good...altima..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"as...as do you...Vook" he panted from his recent orgasm. "do you...wanna...try some....thing else...?"
"whatever you want to do sweetie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: ur just like me... cant decide what to do half of the time...

IC: "maybe try... anal?" he said, as his panting began to subside.
"uh, okay..thats fine with me." she licked his cock to lubricate it some, then sat up and positioned herself above it. "ready?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ready" he said.
"okay....im putting it in...." she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, having a little trouble at first, but it fit in quite nicely, and her walls were VERY tight around it. "ooooh!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"AHHH!" altima groaned in pleasure as his prick sank deep inside Vook. her ass-hole was VERY tight! he was barely able to contain his maons every time his sensitive dick went deeper inside her.

OOC: sorry i took so long to post. family was inside my room
OOC: xD i know what ya mean =P

IC:

"ooooh!!! it feels so good!" vook started bouncing on his cock, sending it in and out of her hole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
as Altima's member was being pistoned in and out of her tail hole, Altima's eyes turned red once more. Altima was sure vook could see his eyes turn red. he felt the familiar pressure build up in his crotch.

OOC: once again family inside room...