Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: she has her ways of seeing things...heh heh heh....

IC:

"how 'bout a titty fuck first?" she said and lifted her breasts a little
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"i guess..." Altima said, moving his hands from behind her, to her front, as he felt her large breasts. "wow...so soft... you have such a perfect body, with a lot of curves..." he said, pressing his member against her leg, to supress it from throbbing too hard.
Vook laid altima down on the bed, stroking his member a little. "alright sweetie, here i go.." she wrapped her large breasts around his member and slowly started to massage it.

OOC:

Me: ehehe....boobies....

Vook: *slap*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima murred as her large breasts wrappaed around his member, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. he placed a hand on Vook's head, slowly stroking her head. "l-let me...try pleasing...you." he said, as his tail snaked its way to Vook's cunt, probing the outside of it.
"hehe! okay altima." she rotated her body around so that her puss was in front of his face now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: i could have used my tail with Vook, so essentia-*Whack*

ALTIMA: stay like that! *Drags semi-conscious to the side*

IC: "you look delicious.." he said, giving her cunny a lick, while placing his hands on her ass-cheeks.
Vook continued to massage his cock, feeling it throb between her tits as pre oozed from the tip. she moaned from the licking, as her cunny started to moisten with her juices. "ohhh...thats so good altima!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima's eyes turned a dark red, signaling he was going to cum soon. he stopped licking for a moment, "ahh, Vook...i'm...gunn-gunna...cum.." he said, slightly bucking his hips. he he resumed his licking, but at a quicker pace, before plunging his tongue deep inside Vook, tasting her love juices.
Vook moaned in appreciation, and squished her breasts against his cock, then started licking the head slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima moaned as he came on Vook's face. his tongue bathing slowed down a bit.