"i understand. im..uh...exited too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: i hope you mean server time.

ic: "sorry if my rooms a mess..." he said, as he took his shirt off.
OOC: back!

IC:

"nah, its fine sweetie" vook said as she slowly removed her shirt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: cool! well lets continue!...

Altima:yay! Yiffy time =D

IC: Altima quickly finished undressing himself down to his Boxers, which seemed like they were about to rip. "can i ask, are you still a virgin?" he said, massaging the tip of his member, through the cloth.
Vook rubbed the back of her head. "yeah...i am..." she continued undressing, to the point where the only thing she was wearing was her panties.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima let out a small sigh of relief, "well, that means we are both first timers..." he said, taking a step towards Vook, as he undid his boxers, letting them slide, revealing his rock-hard dragon-hood. he wrapped his arms around her, undoing her bra strap, giving her a kiss on the lips.
OOC: what bra strap? vook isnt wearing a bra =P well she regularly doesnt. i'll let it slide this time :P (she wears a bra THIS TIME ONLY!)

IC:

Vook hugged the dragon and kissed him back, feeling the warmth of his lips, and started stroking his stiff rod.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: @o@ Vook is kinky XD

IC: Altima began to moan slightly, as his shaft was getting treatment. He pulled down Vook's panties, letting them slide down her legs. he began to caress her butt, which was pleasingly plump. "you have a nice ass.." he said, sliding a claw to her tail-hole, probing the outside of it.
"yeah, i saw you eyeing it after class. heheheee!" she moaned as her butt was massaged and her puss was taking on fresh air.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: does vook have eyes on the back of her head?

IC: "oh, you saw that, huh?" he blushed slightly. "so...how should we do this first?" he said, as he gently gave her a small lick.