Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro quickly snuggles Faiz and buries his blushing face on Faiz's shoulder.

"sure thing Faiz.. I will go get ready as well as my little girls" Yuki smiles cutely

Meanwhile on Faiz's and Yoosei's room, Yoosei is already inside it with the door closed. she was in front of the mirror, to tie up her hair into two ponytails after she had already put on her black two pieces bikini, accenting her perfect body curves.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz brings Hiro to living room, sitting on couch; cuddling Hiro while waiting the others.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro uncovers his blushing face and looks at Faiz while smiling.

Meanwhile Yuki gently wakes both Trysha and Kiri, telling them how will they spend the day and prepare themselves.

Yoosei then slowly finishes tie up her hair and smiles as she walks out of the room and goes towards the livingroom
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're cute when you're blushing, Hiro-chan" He smile, caressing Hiro's body.

Then, Mitsuki finish preparing the lunch box as bring it to living room. She then sit besides Faiz, smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs softly from the caress and then shakes his head. "no daddy... I'm not cute when I blush..."

and so suddenly Yoosei appears right next to them and nuzzles Hiro. "of course you are so cutie when you blush" she giggles

Yuki and her girls quickly dress their swimsuits and then comb their hairs gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uh huh...and I wonder how deep is your blush when seeing Trysha in swimsuit. " Faiz stucks out tongue while his eyes glaring to the sexy Yoosei.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"dad... stop it..." said Hiro as he immediately buried his face on Faiz's chest.

Yoosei giggles and rests her head on Faiz's shoulder and smiles. "ahh you are making our son blush so deep"

After a while, Trysha, Kiri and Yuki head off to the living room. Trysha had her hair falling over her shoulders and she was wearing a two piece silver bikini. Kiri, like always, has her hair tied up into a ponytail and she is wearing a blue swinsuit and Yuki is wearing a purple swinsuit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz looks to Yuki with the girls, smiling. "Since everyone ready, let's head off."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei stands up and smiles cutely. "sure let's go.. I'm sure this will be a great day we are gonna spend"

Hiro perks his ears up and uncovers his face to then look at Trysha. looking at how beautiful she looks, he couldn't help but blush darkly and hide his face once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz giggle as seeing Hiro is in deep blush again; he walks toward computer and took his Digital SLR camera to capure their precious moments. "Okay. Let's go to the beach, everyone."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds