Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yoosei looks at Faiz and smiles. "well honey.. while I will go usptairs to put on my swimsuit, can you and Hiro go to Yuki's room and ask them all to come to the beach with us?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, honey." He looks to Hiro. "Let's go, Hiro-chan." With that, he stood up and place Hiro standing on floor.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro smiles widely and gently grabs Faiz's paw while wagging his tail faster. "let's go dad..." he then blush lightly again. "I hope Trysha will come with us indeed..."

Yoosei smiles and stands up and plants a soft kiss on Faiz's cheek. "thanks honey" she giggles softly and then turns around and heads off to her room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz walks with Hiro side by side, towards Yuki's room. "I'm sure she will come with us as well, Hiro-chan."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro blinks and then blushes deeply. "you read my thoughts didn't you daddy?"

meanwhile on Yuki's room, she is already up, cleaning her room while her both girls are still sleeping.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile to Hiro as hey stood in front of Yuki's room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro pouts and then looks at the door and gulps before gently knocking on the door.

after some short time, Yuki opened the door and spoke in low tone. "oh.. hello Faiz.. hello little Hiro"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hello, Yuki-san. Hiro wants to say something. Right, Hiro-chan?" Faiz smiles, while looking to Hiro.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki smiles and kneels down to look Hiro in the eyes. "so what is it that cutie little Hiro wants to say?"

Hiro couldn't help but blush deep. "...auntie Yuki...you and your daughters want to go to the beach with me, daddy, mommy and auntie Mitsuki?" he asks and then quickly hides his blushing face behind Faiz's leg

Yuki giggles and then stands up. "sure why not? that sounds a pretty lovely idea"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz giggles, lifts Hiro on his arms. "We waiting you to be ready, Yuki-san."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds