Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro wagged his tail happily and looked around, taking a small glance on all the food. "I just want some toasts and some..hmmm.. chocolate milk"

Yoosei giggles and finishes eating her pancakes and grabs the nakpin gently to then softly clean her muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles while nod softly. "Coming right up." She went to kitchen and began to make a glass of chocolate milk.

After a while, she return back and place the chocolate milk on the table, in front of Hiro. She start to make some toasts and place it on the plate. "Here ypu are. Your breakfast is ready for you, Hiro-chan."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro smiles and looks at Mitsuki. "thanks auntie Mitsuki". Hiro was about to grab a toast to eat when suddenly Yoosei taps his paws.

"son...isn't there something you have to do before starting eating those toats?" she asks softly still smiling at him.

Hiro blinks and then places the toast back on the plate and puts his hands together. "itadakimasu". he said and before waiting for Yoosei to say anything else, he quickly grabs the toast and starts eating it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nitsuki chuckles softly as watching Faiz and Hio eating the breakfast.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles and watches them both to then look at Mitsuki and tap her own lap gently. "come.. you can sit down on my lap Mitsuki"

Hiro wags his tail happily, eventually tapping against Faiz's side, while he keeps happily eating the toast.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki looks to Yoosei, shooks head slowly while smiling. "It's okay, Yoosei-san.."

Meanwhile, Faiz smiles happily, his tail swishing at his back while eating the pancakes.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"well if you say so Mitsuki" Yoosei smiles and swishes her tails slowly.

Hiro after finishes the toasts, gently grabs the glass of chocolate milk and starts to drink it down
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki looks to Hiro drinking the chocolate milk, whie smiling. "How's the taste, Hiro-chan?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro keeps drinking, not answering to Mitsuki yet. once he finished it, he placed the glass down while letting out a long happy sigh. he grabbed the napkin and cleaned his muzzle and then looked at Mistuki and smiled. "really tasty.. this chocolate milk"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles, bows her head softly. "Thank you for liking it." In the meantime, Faiz still eating the pancakes while Hiro sit on his lap.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds