Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I felt it appropiate to drop in and post the 600th comment, cause I wanted to.

Also, the series is almost to its end...everyone headed to back up Masaru, and a major Digimon showdown between Shine and Cranium...it'll be an intense finale, should be a lot of fun too.

I'd love to see Sleipmon return, along with Suguru returning to his body which I think Yggy (its too hard to remember the proper spelling) infected. I think Suguru was indeed BantouLeomon, or at least fused into him.

I'm eager to see how it gets finished off.

Depending on time, and ending, I have a bit of a mini-series brewing in my mind that I may get to bust out later on...we'll see.
The short end really does suck. But I also have an idea for a series. I'm just really lazy. Both people working on it are.
I expected the series to run a few episodes longer as well. But I think they are at least setting it up well.
Yeah. It is a good set up. Just it's short.
I guess it
Really? That is bad. Maybe they'll have another movie or something.
will there be season 6 and so on?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
We hope so but we don't know. And fun fact, the next upcoming episode is done by the same animation team who tend to have so fanservice or pervy scenes in the episodes. Also, two of the other burst modes got really big in the recent episode.
UnknownH Wrote:We hope so but we don't know. And fun fact, the next upcoming episode is done by the same animation team who tend to have so fanservice or pervy scenes in the episodes. Also, two of the other burst modes got really big in the recent episode.

Good Goddramon, Masaru vs. Suguru/Yggdrasil... I feel it's gonna be a sizzling episode! The exciting plot and best of all, the infamous 'Fan service' art team takes charge of the graphics!

Seems those guys were assigned to this one because I feel episode 45 is another very serious and dark atmosphered episode. Their art style, the quality of coloring tend to be more deep and detailed compared to the rest.

As for Episode 44, it was another well done episode. For a change, Burst Modes are shown that they are not completely invincible at all times, like what happened to Shine Greymon in this one. It took the combined power of all four Burst Modes to finally shatter Craniummon's impenetrable Avalon Shield. It was a great effort and team work, but how will they fare when it's finally against Yggdrasil itself? (In Yggdramon form as stated by previews) It's possible it could take more than all four burst modes to defeat the Digital World's 'God'.

I am also impressed by Craniummon's attitude and his action after his shield was shattered. I do hope he can convince the other remaining Royal Knights that the will of their so called 'god' is not absolute at all. And I hope they will halt their attacks on the human world and bear witness to the final battle between the Savers and Yggdrasil.
The last episode title is 'Goodbye Aniki', who will die? Who is Aniki?

:cry: :cry:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]