Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan slowly started to move in and out of her humping her softly and gently, he moans softly as he squeezes her breasts softly while kissing her neck tenderly. "nngh..... oh Yoosei..... I love you so much too...." he says softly as they continue making love conveying all their love for each other.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly and yet in delight as her body keeps shivering in pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze leaned on Katt as he panted a from strong orgasm he just had as he kissed his Mistress on the cheek softly, "That was great feeling Mistress," he panted laying on her back.

Carmen arched her back to the limit as she felt her orgasm tear through her body violently as her she juices shot out of as her body continued to spasm as she felt pure bliss.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire looked at Mitsuki and her heart just dropped hearing her then looking at the floor like that "Mitsuki.." she turned infront of her facing her "...seeing you become saddened over me being with Nath...I feel like I must do something." She bit he lip for a moment before "Mitsuki I want to make you happy again, would it work of both of us loved Nath? I mean both of us seeing him at the same time." Saphire held her breath waiting for the response whatever it may be..she just wanted to do anything to make Mistuk happy once again.

< Girl's Bathroom >

Feeling the walls tightening around his member as he continue to hump into her he growled deeply as his orgasm started to rear up. Disturbed tried to hold it back as much as he could but it was much too strong "Hrrraaaa!!!" he roared as he came into Carmen's tailhole with a powerful orgasm of wolf seed.
The OCA
"That definately ranks as one of the best times in my life." Katt smiled weakly, slightly exhausted from the workout. "And I loved having my tail inside of you. I think it'll be a fun little punishment for whenever you get out of line." She teased, rubbing her tail against his backside.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki raise her face and look to Saph with a little tear already appear at the edge of her eyes. She'll try her best not to let more tears roll out. "...It will work...but if Nath is not love me anymore,...I accept his decision..." And so, she raise a smile, hiding her sadness.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire's face softened more seeing the tears "Oh come one please dont cry." she said walking up to her gently wiping the tears from her cheeks with her paws and smiled back trying to lighten the mood. "You cant cover tears with a cute face like yours, Mistuki." she commented "Lets go tell Nath..he was really worried about you being sad aswell."
The OCA
Mitsuki smiles a bit and grab Saphire's paw, nodding softly. "...Okay, Saph..." Inside her heart, she's no longer feel sad anymore, and after this problem settled, she could concentrate to her concert which will be held tonight.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded aswell and walked with Mitsuki back to the class, her tail starting to show life again finally feeling happy that this may have finally be resolved. Ever since she got to school she felt as bad as ever knowing what Mistuki might go through the day, but she can finally breathe easy. Just as they got to the door she stopped and turned to her "Do..you want to go get him?" she smiled cutely at her.
The OCA
Mitsuki looks to Nath for a few moments before looking back to Saph, smiling. "Firstly, could you guide me to the music room and bring the school DJ during recess...? ...I want to express my feelings toward Nath through music... and at the same time, Nath and other students will hear my music..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds