Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy's ears perked right up upon hearing Kiva's words and smiled widely. Blushing deeply she closes her muzzle to the fox's cheek and gives her a cute lick on the cheek "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was thinking you didnt."
The OCA
She giggles and murrs happily. "I did enjoy... but back then I was also caught off guard.. so I wasn't able to say that to you on that time... I was surprised with all that"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy continued to smile "How about now? Are you more comfortable?" her paw is softly placed in her tummy.
The OCA
Kiva blinks "why you ask that Emmy?... you mean..." she blushes darkly "you mean... you want another kiss?" she asks in low tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy looks at her with a soft expression "N-no.." she blushes deeply aswell "I just wanted to know if you felt comfortable here with me." ears droop slightly.
The OCA
"oh..." Kiva lets out a soft giggle and smiles at Emmy while still blushing lightly. "yes.. I feel comfortable here with you... why wouldn't I?" she asks softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I dont know..after hearing me say something like that I would think you'd be uncomfortable around me." Emmy sat up straight and smiled cutely "You said you liked rock music? I have my stereo with me? Do you want to listen to it? I promise it wont get as loud as you know the..booby thing."
The OCA
"Althought it would be interesting to see.. you know... the booby thing..." she then blinks when noticing what she just said and blushes deeply. "oh.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean... to say that... it just slipped my muzzle...sowwy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's ears twitched and looked at Kiva smiling slightly "You..you'd want to see my boobies?" she blushed slightly "You know..I..I wouldnt mind seeing you're cutie body either." her blush grew even more.
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but blush as darkly as her cheeks would allow. she had to admit she wanted to see her naked body, but she was afraid to tell her that. taking a long while she then slowly nods while smiling slightly. "I wouldn't mind...s-showing you my body..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions