Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Vook grabs Ereth and drags him into an NC-17 room

<2 HOURS LATER>

the door flies open and vook staggers out

Vook: whew! that...was...great!

Ereth walks out soon after

Ereth: *pant pant* need..ice..for...balls.....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crimson: What's going on now?

*is hit by the pies meant for Disturbed*

Crimson: Agh, I've been custardized! This means war! *fires piezooka in Angewomon's_Lover's direction*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
You fools and your pies!!! *gets out pudding thrower* Muwahahaha!!! *pulls the trigger and heavy amounts of chocolate pudding sprays on everyone*
The OCA
*eats his way out of pudding pile* So you would challenge me with pudding, eh? *pulls out sweet yet sharp looking objects* Prepare for cookie shuriken! *ninja music plays as he throws several towards everyone*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I CALL UPON SUGAR RUSH!! *swiftly dodges all of them but one that shaves off a good portion of his fur* THIS MEANS WAR!!! *gets out hair trimmers and runs after Crimson*
The OCA
*voices calls out READY....FIGHT!*

Crimson: Ah, the legendary hair clippers attack. Allow me to fail your attempt. *dashes forwards before countering with a swordfish*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Japanese fighting music plays*

Disturbed: WWAAAA!!! Trim attack!!! *throws a trimmer at Crimson's head, buzzing off a good portion of his fur on his forehead* Muwahahaha!!!
The OCA
Crimson: You foolish wolf, allow me to reunite you with your ancestors! *swings around the swordfish before effectively cutting out a Z in Disturbed's fur*

Zorromon: Hey, that's my signature!

Zorro: No, my dear fox, that would be mine.

Zorromon: *glares before clawing his throat*

*voice calls out FATALITY!*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Amateur!! *seeps into a shadow then rises up behind Crimson and quickly buzzing off fur on his back* MUWAHAHAHA!!!!! NOW WHO IS THE FOOLISH ONE!!
The OCA
Crimson: *throws swordfish away*

Turtle: Ah, my eye!

Crimson: Then I shall resort to my secret technique. *makes a double flip over Disturbed whilst pulling out a hair buzzer* Farewell...fur... *buzzing resonates through the area as quite a bit of Disturbed's back fur is shaved off*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions