Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
OOC: Shadowknight said i can be the hat.

IC:

just then, the hat started moving. Ereth thought "WHAT THE HECK?? DID THAT HAT JUST MOVE?"

the sorting hat said "eh? what? is it that time of year again?" its mouth was like a tear in the hat. "alright. i'm ready whenever you are!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Hm:
SoulReaperDragon Wrote:Ooc: We need to wait on Crimson, Dark Leomon, and Niyara to post before any one else is aloud to post.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alita jumped a little as Darky came up to her, then calmed down. as spoke to him.

"I was, but this place is so interesting.. and, I feel safe here.. Do you know where he is though? He is probably worried about me.. Thank you for coming and finding me.. he doesn't always see what is in front of his face.. I'm Alita by the way, I don't remember if my brother introduced us or not."

"He looks like he is used to being scary, but he seems so nice.."

She smiled warmly at him as she extended her hand out to him.
Shakkar looked over, and saw Darky and Alita through a gap in the croud. He smiled as he thought.

Maybe I don't need to worry about her afterall.. I wonder how he managed to spot her in this..

he shrugged, and moved closer to them.
The OCA
Jade gasped at the sorting hat "F-Flynn... the hat j-just spoke... I-Is that normal?" She didn't know it, but her hand had grabbed his in shock.
Flynn felt his heart jump when her paw grabbed his. "I think there are going to be a lot of surprises here. Let's listen."
Faiz blushes lightly while lowering his ears. "You know...If your ability is not as same as mine...I'm afraid it may brings you trouble...I don't want that..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Without even turning around, Darky pointed at the approaching Shakkar.

"He's coming this way...and he did introduce us," he said, reaching out and gently shaking her hand. Hm, she and her brother aren't too bad...I guess I can trust them he thought, a small smile crossing his muzzle
Alita smiled at Darky before looking around again. "I think we are supposed to follow everyone into there for something.." she said after seeing most of the croud disappear through the doorway. "Something smells good that way too.. maybe its time to eat."
Kurtz meanwhile stared at the hat; as his sensitive ears caught it talking a little at least. "Did that hat just speak?"

"Well, yeah... I guess that's what magic schools would be, filled to the brim with students." Manic sighed, giving a small gesture with his paw before rolling it down the side of his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds