Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
"Transfiguration is not a punishment!" Drake hissed to his equal. "I'll not discuss this here, but we and the headmisteress will be having word when we're done." Proferssor Badragon drew his wand from his sleeve, and reverted the zip.

"Alright, lad? Good, this way. We shall begin the Sorting."
"hooray!" Ereth thought. "i'm finally going to get sorted!" but his stomach also churned with anxeity, him praying that he get into slytherin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed just mearly huffed "Little whelps just need to know who their superiors are and not talk out when they're talking" The giant wolf gave a low growl before leaping back up to the staircase where he was and swiftly walked through the doorway.

Snow's eyes widened seeing the grey wolf boy get his mouthe zipped shut "Oh my...b-better not talk out of line here.." she gave a soft gulp hugging her brother even tighter. Her ears perked up hearing Mr. Badragon "Oh h-here we go!" she said as her attitude changed for the lighter side "W-we're going to be sorted!"
The OCA
OOC: who plays the sorting hat? or is there no sorting hat in this RPG?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Well we kinda need one. When it comes to everyone's turn to be sorted, make it apparent which house you originally intended your character to get into in your character's bio, so whoever eventually plays it doesn't have to sift through pages of posts to find which house your character's going to.

IC: Flynn squeezed Jade's paw excitedly, marvelling at the ease with which Professor Badragon reversed the charm. "Wow! He didn't even have to think! He knew right away what to do." He looked at Jade. "I bet we'll learn all kinds of things from him in class."
OOC: I cant play the sorting hat. just when you come up to the hat just have your character do/say/think somthing that points out which house they want to be in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I'll handle the sorting hat. So long as I don't have to come up with some stupid song.

IC:

Shadow stretched out his mouth a bit, "Looks like I made a friend." He smiled a bit as he filed into line, "I'll have to remember him."

He really needs to learn to think before talking. Silver sighed a bit.

Colt sat comfortably at his chair at the large table near the front of the grand hall, the one reserved for the teachers. Glancing around at the diffrent house tables and the students sitting at them, Wonder how many of these kids'll be in my class.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: aww! i wanted to be the sorting hat :P well whatever.

IC: Ereth followed the other students as they were led to the grand hall to be sorted. his stomach was still churning with anxeity. "please slytherin! please slytherin!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: It will not be publicly known what house my character is in. :P Until the sorting of course...

IC:
Jade grinned "Yeah, I can't wait..." I wonder how they 'sort' us... I hope it isn't a test. She thought as she walked in line with everyone else, letting go of Flynn's hand and walking behind him to avoid being conspicuous.
Professor Badragon lead the children through the doors. The room fell silent, as attention shifted to the first years. He lined them up at the end of the hall, and brought a little stool with an ancient, battered, torn and rather grubby looking hat. Thankfully, they'd got rid of the lice living in it this year.