Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
"Ah, yeah. I guessed that'd be your reason, sis." Manic chuckled, cuddling into his siser's arm slightly as he waited beside the teacher near the entrance.

Kurtz continued to walk quietly by their side; biting his lower lip as he looked up to the castle. "Looks pretty huge... beautiful..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Snow completely tuned into listening to her brother talking nodded to Manic "uh huh I dont want to sound like I'm trying to be her though, I came here because I wanted to learn more about it...mom even told me if I didnt want to do it I didnt have to." she smiled then turned to Kurtz staring up at the castle and smiled "Pretty huh?"
The OCA
"Oh wow," Silver looked up at the large castle, much more impressive than from far away.

"How the heck doesn't anyone ever notice this place? You'd figure a gian castle in the middle of nowhere would draw some attention from the muggle world." Shadow thought, looking up at the castle as the students gathered near the teacher.

"It's a type of cloaking spell, it either can't be seen or looks like an abandoned old castle that no one in their right mind would go into, and if anyone get's too close they'll immediately be affected by another spell that'll make them leave for some reason." Silver explained, recgonizing her brother's voice and walking over to him.

"Cloaking spell? Do those even exist or are you just making stuff up?"

"Did you even read any of the books that we got for school?"

"Yeah," Shadow smiled proudly.

"Which." Silver countered.

"Magical beasts and where to find them. I hear they have Grindylows, mermen, and even a giant squid in the lake we just crossed." Shadow said looking back at the lake, "The main reason I didn't want to be anywhere near it."

"I don't believe it." Silver said, her face full of surprise.

"No really it said so in the book." Shadow explained.

"No not that stuff is in the lake, but that you actually know how to read."

Shadow huffed a bit and turned back towards the castle, ignoring her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn looked up at the imposing structure and whimpered softly. "It's so big. I'm bound to get lost in there."
Shakkar stepped out of the boat, and then turned around to help Alita get out of it as well.

"This should be interesting. No telling what will happen next around here."

He smiled encouragingly at her before turning back to the castle.

"I guess its time to find out for ourselves what people do around here.. Mom and Dad had a lot of stories about this place.. Who knows... maybe some of them are actually true."
The OCA
Alita giggled as her brother practiacally lifted her out of the boat one handed.

"Well, some of them might be true.. I don't know who we would ask.. but do you really think dad actually managed to sneak into the headmaster's office without getting caught?"
"Yeah! Wait for me!" Passhun yells, trotting to catch up to Ereth. "So what'd I miss?"
Ada smiled as she could still see the slight blush on Charlie's cheeks before she heard the rustling of the boats reaching shore. "Well, I guess we're here." The fox girl jumped out of the boat with her luggage and looked up to the towering castle that was Hogwarts. "Wow, I didn't think it would be so big, isn't it amazing, Charlie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The panther watched as the other studens mingled with each other, slightly surprised to see how quickly friendships were forming. He wondered why no one had tried to approach him.

Do I simply not interest them. Or could they perhaps...fear me he mused, a slight smirk spreading on his muzzle at the possiblity
Faiz blushes a bit and took Yoosei's paw softly, as walking towards the huge and beautiful castle. He really wants her to be in same class with her.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds