Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Eventually, the teacher lifted his vision, just to look at his students, "Very well. Who can give an answer to the fifth problem?"

Constatinopla's War date? Oh damn... I know nothing about history! Alice thought in distress.

And around the classroom, like if they were asked to do a kamikaze mission, most of the students if not all simply took a step back instead of walking forward.

Mar groped Rosa's butt lightier, and instead of squishing, he started rubbing her buttcheeks, his tongue suddenly flickering over the dragoness' tailhole for the first time in her life, he presumed, so he put some effort in it to not only make it unexpected and pleasing, but enjoyable. If there was something he liked more than big plumped butt girls was rimming them.

Dot smiled, "I wanna see everything when we get down!" she said. Unbeknown to the excited dragoness, the plane had already landed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Constinatipla? Shadow thought for a second, Isn't that that thing that granpa had? Oh yeah it was after he ate all that cheese. Shadow almost raised his hand but stopped, Wait what does that have to do with a war? Well I suppose... no I don't think they'd count trying to get gramps to wear the diaper as a war.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

As the time passed, the bell rangs, shows the history class is over. Faiz (Ryo) took out the attendance and sit on chair, facing students. "Okay, before you proceed to other lesson, I want to take your attendance. But first, I want to introduce myself."

Mitsuki's ears perked up and look to Faiz (Ryo) in order to know either she knew this lecturer. Then, Faiz continued to spoke. "My name is Ryosuke, but you can call me Ryo. Some of you may know me already, especially Kurai, but for those who loves watching street racing and drifting, you know me." Ryo smiles to the students before continue taking the attendance.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki sigh softly and slowly looks outside of window, thinking about her problem with Nath.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath continued to look over his book, not paying much attention really to the teacher once again. There was always that burning in the back of his mind, as he sweat-dropped. "All because of me."

And, of course, it made her squirm first of all when Mar flicked over her tailhole with his tongue - she actually murred loudly and clasped the floor; as if she could. "Ohhh... g-god... d-don't s-s-stop!!"

"So, lemme guess, a walk around the Centre then," Kurtz chirped, laughing as he softly started to rub Dot's leg with a single claw; he too not knowing the plane had landed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire cast a glance at Nath then quickly over to Mitsuke before focusing back onto her book then just softly put her paws on the sides of her head "..I feel so horrible now..I...I have to fix this somehow..I hate seeing Mitsuke like that..."
The OCA
Blaze growled softly as he fucked Katt's tail hole like animal hard and fast as he bit down little on her shoulder and massaged her breast a little rougher

"OHHH," Carmen shouted in surprised when she was mounted from behind as tail hole was filled. "... I want hard and fast Wolfy," she moaned as the dragoness reached up under her shirt and cupped one of her breasts .
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei moans in pure bliss, her body shivering in pleasure as she gets even more aroused. Her wet tails roam his body in soft and seductive caresses while she keeps rubbing her buttcheeks still against his cock to tease him even more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed only did what she aske gripping her asscheeks firmly with his paws ramming thre rest of his long thick meat into her tight tailhole "Grrrr...fuckin...tight!" With a grunt he started riding Carmen fast and hard retreating his huge cock and slamming it back in to the base at a rapid pace.
The OCA
Dan licks her neck softly as he retreats his fingers from her pussy and moves his dick between her legs and starts to rub her pussy lips with it and moans softly. "you want it again my love?" he murrs as he pokes her entrance with his dick gently as he squeezed her left breast gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"OHH YES!" Katt screamed in pleasure as she rapidly fingered herself, her pussy juices pouring out of her as she came, "Ohhh, don't stop, don't you dare stop!" She ordered as she continued fingering throughout her orgasm, loving the pleasure she was feeling from the rock hard cock deep in her ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad