Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You already had your fun." Katt smiled, "Maybe if you're good I will. But it's my turn now. Now you better hurry before I change my mind." She warned moving her tail back down to block her tailhole.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan moans louder as he humps her deeper and a bit faster as his orgasm got nearer. "nngh.... yess...." he moans as he rubs her nipples with his fingers gently while nibbling her neck softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Alice sat down, she wandered with her look throughout the classroom, she giggled as she saw how silent it was, the teacher had just entered a minute after Shadow and herself had sat down, "Gee, look at that guy's goatee" Alice giggled silently to Shadow, pointing at the goat boy sitting almost at a corner.

OOC: Talking about being literate.

IC:

Mar grinned at Rosa's increasing stimulation, then he quickly leaned onto her, suddenly turning her around, stopping to play with her crotch and forced her to stay on all fours with her butt well rised in air. Mar sneaked his head inside her skirt, and got behind her. All of a sudden, the dragon started licking the dragoness' buttcheeks.

Dot giggled and nuzzled Kurtz's chin with her muzzle as he leaned to see the window too, "Gee, this place is beautiful from the sky!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow laughed a bit, "Never did understand why they called it that. Now I do." He smiled at Alice, happy that this class was only once a day.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I would love for you do it again," Blaze said as he moved pushed his member into her ass slowly so it would not cause her pain like it did him when she stuck her tail up his ass the first time.

Carmen giggled a bit longer but did not press the issue with him. As she looked at back at the history book and started thinking about her big black wolf mate and how he pleased her so much sexually lately as her scent ever so slowly started to fill the class room
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Meanwhile, Faiz (Ryo) who teach the History topic in front of the students, he sense a female scent which is already filled up the whole class.

"It seems we're sense a very weird smell here. So, for those who release the scent, please go to the bathroom and cleans yourself before everyone gets horny." Faiz (Ryo) smiles while spoke clearly to whole class.

In the other time, Mitsuki still locked her eyes on the desk, without moving her body even an inch, but her lowered ears still 'turned on' to listen every topic that Faiz teach.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei moans louder in pure bliss as she then suddenly arches her back to the limits, as she hits her orgasm, releasing a huge amount of her juices that coat his dick while her walls clamp it gently and yet pleasurably.

Kurai perks his ears up and sighs softly as he just stands outside the classroom. Leaning against the wall and crossing her arms softly, flexing his muscles a bit. he really didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed's ears twitched hearing Faiz's words "S-scent?" he sniffed once and immediately got the scent as his eyes were fixed on Carmen then widened a bit and started breathing heavily as his body felt hot all of a sudden.
The OCA
Katt tensed up a bit as his long member started pushing into her tight hole, her tail straightening out as she felt a pain in her ass, Ohh damn that hurts. She thought as she braced herself against a wall, But I like it. She moaned a bit as she pushed her ass back against Blaze, "Shove it all in, I want to feel you inside me." She said in an ordering voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"E-EEP!" Rosa immediately jumped when she felt the dragon practically moving her of his own accord, as she glanced back - blushing, but trying to shiver. "H-Hey! Loosen you're grip a little!~"

Blushing softly, Kurtz could only but murr back to her, nuzzling her muzzle softly back, before chuckling. "Yeah... I guess it is." He poked his tongue out. "Cardiff is mostly really man-made, so until we get out, prepare to see a lot of cars, buses, buildings and people."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds