Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star watched Shendo enter the room, for a moment she seemed to recognize him, a surprised, almost loving look in her eyes. But that look quickly vanished into one of confusion and loss.

Why do I get my hopes up... He is dead... and if he hasnt come back to me by now.. I doubt he will... This new kid looks so much like him.. but there is too much of a difference..

She slipped down further in her seat, looking slightly depressed, but still eager to learn.
Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire reached back into her back and grabbed a notebook along with a pad of paper to jot down any notes that would be needed. The wolfess shook her head and looked up at the teacher ready for the History lesson.

OOC: Weird you guys started out in Chemistry class and it turned into a History class rofl :P
The OCA
Shendo glanced back at Star when he noticed her staring at him.

"She looks familiar somehow... but I know I havent ever met her before...

He turned back to the front of the room, and turned his attention back to the book.
The OCA
OOC: I believe Faiz went back and edited Mitsuki's post... but anyhow~

IC:

Nath took another glance at Saphire, and sighed, lowering his head. He pulled out a pencil as well as a pen, as well as his small sketching pad, and prepared for the lesson; although... disturbed....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze murred as he felt her tail go deeper into his rectum, "Mmmistress let me pleasure you please," he murred as he continued to stoke himself with his right hand.

"I bet with me here you will be able to endure it," Carmen said as she ruffled his fur some on his head as she went back to reading the history book
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed could only sigh deeply feeling his hair ruffled "..wonder how they would react if Carmen and I just did it right here in the middle of class.." he immediately covered his mustle and started laughing to himself.

Saphire then took a glance to Mitsuki..seeing the emotionless expression on her face just made her heart drop...she turned back to her history book stairing at it blankly.
The OCA
Shadow looked at the schedule he kept crumbled up in his pocket and grimaced, "English, joy." he sighed a bit, "Better not be late." He said as he walked with her to the classroom and sat at a pair of empty desks next to eachother.

"Well, okay." Katt cooed as she slid her tail out of him, "Well, why don't you return the favor then?" She smiled as she turned around and pressed herself up against the wall, raising her tail to reveal her small hole, "I'll be nice, pick your hole." She said with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You did not have to remove your tail Mistress," Blaze said when she removed her tail from his ass. As he got behind her he moved his cock in between her but cheeks, "Mistress would you stick your up my but again?" he asked.

"What so funny Disturbed?" Carmen giggled with him as she continued to ruffle his fur.

Ooc: Good idea Disturbed now all you need to do is caress Carmen :D Twisted
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh..oh its..its nothing" Disturbed couldnt help but laugh at the thought "Really its...its nothing..it would be so funny though!"
The OCA