Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Oh, starting to enjoy this are you?" Katt smiled as she leaned over him, forcing even more of her tail deep into his ass, "You know, if you behave yourself I might just let you try this with me." She teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Didn't you read? I had to sleep quickly.

IC:

Nodding slightly, Nath sighed. "Something at least....." He turned, and pulled himself away back into his seat, grabbing his book.

Blinking twice, the red dragoness started to moan, as her crotch; from the teasing, slowly started to drool. She gave a slight lick to his face, blushing gently. "Nhhah...."

"What?!" Kurtz almost jumped out of his seat on hearing that, and tried to take a glance out of the window. He blinked twice. "Wales already... how long have I been sleeping?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire reached down into her bookback and pulled out her history book, placing it on her desk and turning the first page...what a mess I have caused..
The OCA
"nngh.... yeah.... so....good..... ahh..." Dan moans as he humps her deeper, his orgasm building up as his paws squeeze and caress her breasts gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice nodded to Shadow, "Likewise!" she said as both walked in, "Now... hmm... which class' first today?"

Mar grinned even more, then pushed both thumbs up, coincidentially producing a rough contact of his white nails with her clitoris bulb.

"About two hours! Gee!" Dorothy said, giggling, "How much till we land?" she impatiently asking, alreadying picturing everything about how Wales would look like to be in.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Faiz write something on the white board, he notices Kurai is peeking from outside; immediately, he contacted him via his mind. "Enter the class, Kurai. You may miss the lesson."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Rosa blinked twice, before moaning loudly suddenly; her cunt immediately wettening from the rough contact and also making it drool. "Ahhh... ahhHH~!"

"Well, we'll be landing in the capital of the South, Cardiff... so... I don't know." Kurtz stated, twiddling his fingers together as he also tried to look outside.

Nath just sighed, and flipped open his book, ready to hear what the teacher; of such, had to say. "...Mitsuki... forgive me, please... "
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Star sat up a little straighter in preparation to listen to whatever the teacher said. She took one more quick glance around the room before sitting back in her chair. She pulled out a small picture from underneath her glove, and looked at it with a hint of sadness and longing in her eyes.

I won't disapoint you..

She slipped it back underneath her glove before anyone could look at it. Then returned her gaze to the front of the class, ready to learn everything Faiz had to teach.
Name: Shendo

type: Leomon

Height: 2.5 meters

Clothes: Tight black pants with a leather belt, the belt buckle looks like a roaring lion's head.

Description: Shendo has a dark grey fur instead of the normal golden and brown. He is not as wide as a normal Leomon either. His muscles are in proportion to his slightly decreased size. His face is more human-like than norml, but not so much that he could be mistaken for one. He leaves his sword at home when he is at school, but it can be called to him at a moments notice in an emergency.

Powers: Increased strength, slightly increased agility. He can call his sword to him from any location providing he is in danger without it (meaning he can't call it just to show off). Fire based special attack.

Info: When wearing his sword it is clearly visible and on the hilt is a lion's head to match his belt buckle.

He recently came to this school, but most of his past is a mystery even to him.

Covering: His pants cover everything they need to, and are quite sturdy compared to normal clothing (almost like armor, but not quite that tough)

Cock size: Erected, 10 inches long, four inches around. Unerect, 6 inches.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shendo walked into the history classroom just a little late, and chose an open seat. he sat down without comment, and dropped his book bag on the ground next to him. He pulled his book out and began reading it. He watched several other students out of the corner of his eye, though he didnt seem to be looking anywhere but the book.
The OCA