Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"It's just that I don't like seeing people in pain of any sort," Carmen said as she got out her out her history book and then scooted her desk over so Disturbed would not have to get out his own book.

Blaze murred Katt pumped her tail in and out as his member started coming out slowly form the stimulation. As Katt removed her tail... Blaze widen his eyes as he saw her creepy smile again as he felt her pushed tail back in.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed gave a soft smile and kissed Carmen softly on the cheek and leaned his head against hers "Yes I know, thats why I love you so much. Some problems just need to work out on their own."
The OCA
"It'd be a pleasure," Shadow smiled as he pulled his arm in to hold her closer, "To walk anywhere with you by my side."

"Ooh, I'm starting to enjoy this." Katt moaned slightly as her pussy leaked, coating her tail, "We might have to do this again." she smiled as she continued sliding her tail into Blaze's ass, speeding up slightly as she became aroused.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It's safe to say that I don't care about the time now. So I won't wait till the whole day passed and leave Dot static :P

IC:

Alice giggled, she got out of the place with Shadow, then walked with him all the way to the college.

Minutes later only, she got there with her boyfriend, she was smiling even, "Well, time to waste our time. Hope it goes by fast! Can't wait for the VGs!" she said with a happy glint in her eyes as her tail wagged.

Dot was a bit tired of the long travel, the dragoness felt a bit odd all of a sudden, why everything looked so curvy outside the window?
But she got it swiftly, "Hey! We are descending!" she informed, hoping to wake Kurtz up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa could only but happily giggle, as her pants were forced down, and practically off of her, as her underwear was the only thing left - her blush still across her face. "Oh, I'm ready handsome! Ready whenever you are~!" She was getting eager from the sudden pounce and the talk.

"Huh, what?" Kurtz blinked, his time of rest already acquired.

OOC: Quick goodnight. Sorry for short post on Kurtz's part, DMX.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Good night! Let the socks eat you!

Dot: Can't you coordinate that into something with sense?

DMX: Uhh... dream with bugs!

Dot: I give up *Turns around and walks away to a library*

IC:

Mar grinned lustfully, put his claws to the sides of Rosa's hips, then grabbed her panties, suddenly shredding them, leaving her totally naked waist down, "Let's get some fun" he said, then used both his thumbs, circling them about on her crotch.

"I think we are there!" Dot happily said, she had been so eager the whole travel and had been saving it, she now yelped in happiness as she wagged her tail.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well they say time flies when you're having fun," Shadow rested his head lightly on hers, "And when is being with you not fun?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze murred as Katt pumped her tail in out of his anus. "Oh that feels good now Mistress," he said as his member fully erected and as he took his right claw and started stoking himself off slowly.

"Your right Disturbed and thank you I needed that," Carmen said as she put her arm around her mate.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ^.^ Forgot about Saphire Kurtz?

IC:

Disturbed took a glance at the clock "Damn..this class is moving slow." the black wolf laid his head down on his desk and his ears twitched "Today is gonna be a long day."
The OCA

"Since everyone were here, we start the class now. Everyone return back to your seat." Faiz spoke as opening the first chapter of the history text book.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki's eyes still locked to the desk with her ears still lowered down.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds