Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan murrs and moans loving her tongue swirling his neck and her walls gripping his dick as he keeps humping her deep and gently, a bit of precum leaks out his dick in her vagina. "nngh..... oh Yoosei......" he moans softly as he licks her neck gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know that, Saphy... but..." He just buried his head further, silencing himself , before he lifted his head up again. "I didn't want to hurt another person just because of me and my stupid decisions, and look what I've gone and done again!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"But..Nath if..if you had feelings for Mitsuki before me." Saphire looked up at Nath "Then you should express those feelings for her, shouldnt you? I mean..if you have feelings for her before I came then who am I to step in between?"
The OCA
"But... I'll hurt you. I don't want that, but neither did I want to hurt her!" The white lupine's wolf exceeded at the last point, making it almost a yell as some of the pupils turned around, and cursed silently, before turning back. The teacher hadn't arrived as such.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire put a paw on Nath's cheek and caressed it "I know you dont want to hurt me. Neither do I want Mitsuki being hurt by us being together. We...must do something.."
The OCA
"Mitsuki I'm here for you if you need me," Carmen said softly as she got and walked over to Disturbed and sat next to him. " I wish that I could help Mitsuki right now," she said in a whisper to Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I think you have a point about that." Shadow said as he sat up with his dishes and grabbed Alice's and dumbed them into the sink, "Figure if we cooked they can clean up." He smiled a bit. "Well, shall we be off then? If we leave now we shouldn't be too late."

"I need to make sure you've learned not to disobey me." Kitt smiled a bit as she moved behind Blaze, positioning it so her tail would rub against her pussy with each thrust, though it was a wierd position. "Plus I think I'm about to start enjoying this even more." She moved her tail out and back in, rubbing against her pussy as she moaned slightly, "Tell you what though, since you didn't make me cum, I'll stop when I do." She murred more as she moved her tail in and out, stimulating her own pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh I'll do as you command Mistress just let me pleasure you," Blaze said as he moaned softly as he moved looked back at her seeing that she had her tail between her legs and as his tailhole got used to her tail as she moved in and out .
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh I know you will." Katt smiled a bit at him, "I just want it perfectly clear that I won't allow for any disobedience in my pets." She smiled a bit as she continued sliding in and out of his tight tailhole, the rubbing against her own pussy was nice but wasn't providing much stimulation, At this rate, I won't cum for awhile. I'll forgive him, She pulled out all the way smiling warmly at him, her smile soon turned slightly creepy as she plunged it back into him, In a minute.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei moans, a deep blush crossing her cheeks by now, making her look sexier.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions