Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze felt pain as Katt pushed her tail back in but not as bad as when shoved it in a second ago, "Please Mistress I beg of you to stop,' he said in slight discomfort.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath slowly came to a halt, and stared at Mitsuki for a few more seconds, before he lowered his head again. He, immediately moving his arm, pulled out the wrapped manga pages and went quickly to place it on a table; yelling back a few seconds later. "You're manga request's here, anyhow!"

But after yelling that, he had already started to make his way back. Not outside, but to his first period room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki in the other hand, slowly took the manga and stares it for a while. "This manga...would be my last request from you...Nath...And I will return my favour...to you..."

She open her backpack and place the manga inside while her ears still lowered before moving to her seat ans waiting for History class to start, whereby she will meet her brother, Faiz (Ryo)
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Star stepped away from the wall, and pulled out her schedule.

I guess I had better find my first class..

She went inside, and began looking at all of the doors she passed until she found the room she was looking for.

This must be it..

She stopped outside the room, and looked around the hallway. She shuddered as she saw just how many students were in this place.

At least I won't have to deal with all of them at once..

((For simplicities sake, assume I have my first class with someone.. Doesnt matter who really.))
"Hey, we better get to class." Disturbed said softly placing a paw on Saphire's shoulder.

Saphire just nodded as they walked into college along with Colby

"Lets see now..our first class is...History." Disturbed said then stopped "Hey Colby, what class do you have?" he asked turnning to Colby.
The OCA
"Yes I have the same class as you two. Um...Saphire are you sure your alright?" Carmen asked with concern as they walked into history class.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath was already in the History room. He gave a sigh, and his head lowered, as he sat at the back of the table. There were a few other pupils in the class at that time, while he flung his bag behind a seat and took the seat for himself; slumping down on it. All he could do was stare at the floor coldly. "Why..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire just simply nodded then walked into History class and saw Nath. She was tempted to say something but decided not to. She simply sat down at the desk next to him and put her back under her chair then sighed softly.

"Damn...what a day." Disturbed scratched his head and smiled "Well lets go..hun." he chuckled as he waited at the door for Colby "Ladies first." he motioned with his arm into the classroom.
The OCA
Silence dawned for a while, before Nath chimed. "Saph... don't worry. I... I don't know anymore..." He sighed deeply and lowered his head even more, even thunking it down on the table, while he put both paws over his eyes. "I... I didn't want this to happen..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked up at Nath and tried to smile but it was quite a weak one. She was feeling too much guilt...she felt like she was causing the confrontation between Mitsuki and Nath. "I'm so sorry..Nath." she sighed softly before putting her paws under her chin staring forward and nothing particulary closing her eyes. She never felt this way before..and..it was tearing her up inside.
The OCA