Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"But.." Saphire sniffled a bit and wiping a tear from her cheek "..if you had feelings for her first..then I came in right in the middle and...took it away from Mitsuki."

Disturbed just lowered his ears and didnt say anything.
The OCA
"I only know one way to redeem myself..." He whispered quietly to himself, and turned around. "Saph! I'm going to deal with this, stay here!" With that, he took off; another few tears just shredding from the corners of his eye. He didn't care at that time about Disturbed if he were to hunt him. This was something he had to try. Or forever be marked with a scar.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei keeps kissing Dan passionately for a little more before pulling away. She looks at him and grins as she then lowers her muzzle to his neck and sticks out her tongue only to swirl it around his neck in a very seductive way. her paws started to rub his back hungrily as she moan softly, a few drops of juice leaking out already and her walls gripping his dick pleasurably.

Kurai sighs softly and goes to the locker room, and leans against his locker. His own mind filled with thousands and thousands of thoughts all at same time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carmen walks over to Saphire, "It's going to be okay Nath won't leave I believe," she said as she put her arm and the wolfess shoulder to giver her support.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
In the other hand, Mitsuki just walk slowly inside the building with her ears and face lowered down as well as her tail went stiff, ignores Nath. She also could sense that Saphire were crying softly, but what Mitsuki could do?

Forget Nath forever...or...let Nath having Saphire and herself? These two questions were hitting every single parts of her blurry mind.

She wants Nath to forget her forever, but it may makes her heart shattered more and Nath....he may not live in peace.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice giggled at his joke, she was really enjoying the time with them two alone, "I feel like this was a really good choice for me... you are such a sweet boy" the puppy girl smiled sweetly, warmth easily spotted in her face.

"Yeah," he suddenly gave a slap to the Rosa's butt, "Too big for me" he grinned widely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know, we'll be late for school if we start this." Katt warned, with a tone in her voice that showed she didn't care that much.

Shadow smiled a bit as he blushed, "And you're a really nice girl. I'm really glad I met you." He smiled as he finished off what was left of his plate. He glance at his watch, "At this rate we're gonna be late for school. We'd better hurry."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh your right and since we missed most of yesterdays lesson we really should get to school," Blaze said with a reluctant sigh as he turn around and slowly started to turn off the water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt's arm shot out quickly and grabbed Blaze's arm before it could reach the water, she moved it back and held onto it with surprising strength, "Let me put this another way," She smiled as she ran her tail along his pouch to coax out his member, "We are going to be late."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze chuckled as his mistress restrained him from turning off the water. "Mmm you know mistress you I like it when you this dominate with me," He said as he felt Katt rub against his pouch as his member came out quickly because highly aroused from seeing a wet pussy

Ooc: Sorry for the pun please do not kill me
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz