Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Ume looked at Leafy, the attract having quite a large impact "Ooh..." She whimpered slightly and slipped through Sam's arms to approach leafy nervously. Ooh... he's so... She blushed beneath her fur.
"Bah! No way!" Nath cursed, before immediately making his move; using his wings to shoot forward and grab Ume, which he did in an actual flurry; before moving high into the sky with her in arm. Soon, he was floating a few good thirty metres off the ground, before shouting at the top of his lungs down to Sam. "Come on! Let's go!"

"Well... he's an odd one." Erika commented, before sighing gently. "He's up with the others when I last checked... trying to stop the madness as a normal human sometimes does... but he's a human with the wings of a Murkrow... it's odd as hell." She sighed deeply, and put a paw to her head. "To be honest, no-one knows that actually, he is more Pokemon underneath the clothes then he is a human."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Arcanine's eyes were wide open "You mean like half pokemon and half person..wow I've never heard of that before." she shook her head "Well it doesnt matter what he looks like, as long as hes a good trainer looks doesnt really matter does it?" The fire dog pokemon gave a smile.
The OCA
Sam looked high up, back, then high up again, before hastily running the fastest she could towards the city.

Swanny murred, "Why her? We can have LOTS of fun together!" the Marshtomp giggled, before squishing the humongous cock in her hand.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure we will," Leafy said in ever so slightly squeaky voice as his eyes bulged some as well as Swanny applied a little to much pressure around his cock.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay, that's out of the way." Flame said. He was about to pull his beak away from her crotch when the scent of her satch filled his nostrils, Wow, that smells odd. Good odd. He thought as he inhaled deeply, enjoying the sweet scent, I feel, kinda wierd, sorta light headed. Flame blinked his eyes a bit as his hormones ran through his body. He lowered his beak back into the opening he had just made, lapping around a bit with his tongue as he forced his beak in deeper to try and get his tongue around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Getting back up with the aid of Tank, Jack took a brief moment to regain his composure and try to figure out what happened.

"What the hell was that?" He asked. "Never mind, I wouldn't be able to understand you anyway."

Tank nodded and pointed towards the bedroom hallway indicating the direction where the intruding pokemon went. Jack glanced at the broken plate and smashed Pokeblocks, once this was over he would need to pay a visit to the Pokemon center to pick up more, he made a mental note to pick up the indigo colored ones for when Sam finally arrived.

"Okay, let's go." Jack said.

Time to take out the trash Tank said.
Diddy heard footsteps behind him and turned his body back to it pink gelatinous form and went over slide under the door. Now what should I do to mess with them some more.... oh I know Diddy thought to himself as he turned himself into a Nidoking with nice glossy reptilian scales, a long large horn on his forehead, long and powerful tail, and a large hanging sac. [i]Nidoking's are known for exposing themselves[.i] he remember hearing about it on the news as he reaches into his sheath and pulls out a ten inch flaccid member waiting for the door to be open grinning.

"What .... are.... ohhhh that feels so good," Serra moaned as Flame licked he treasure slowly as her body produces a very sweet and sticky cum as she reached down and patted his head.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Upon opening the door, Jack and Tank's mouths hung open as they beheld something they did not expect at all. Instead of the pokemon that pounced on Jack just a few moments ago, they saw a Nidoking exposing himself right in front of them. After a few seconds, Jack and Tank both backed off and closed the door, completely shocked and dumbfounded at what they saw.
Still clutching Ume in his arms, Nath also made his way for the city; keeping a close eye on Sam, even though his arms were starting to flare up with... something... he didn't know what, maybe just a little itch.

"Yeah, but I think he's more Pokemon." Erika stated again, before nodding slightly, giving a slight meww within her happiness. "Yup... he's great... makes sure I'm fully healed all the time..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds