Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Depends on who's taking the beating." Shadow smiled as he set a plate on the table, "We talking zombies or humans? Or in other words, house of the dead or virtua cop?"

"Well it was just a joke, I wouldn't hunt you down." Katt smiled as cuddled up to Blaze while he kissed her, "But you wouldn't leave me would you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki slowly conscious from the faint and open her eyes weakly, looking around. "Mnhh...." She stare to the grave where she just laid herself and saw one of her bells tied on the tombstone. She met both paws and lowers head, as a respect to Ryan.

Probably, she didn't remember what happen on her a few hours ago and wanted to return back to college. She stood up and went down to the nearest road and taking a cab back to the college.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Rosa gave somehwhat a small giggle to Mar, and cuddled his arm even more then before, murring gently. "Yeah, I guess it is..." She blushed gently, and, although he'd probably deny it, she was already starting to coil her tail around his.

"Ah, no worries." Nath sweat-dropped, and took a glance at Saphire; with a clear face that was accompanied by: "I told you so, seems like I'm not the only person here knowing of my work."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire lowered nodded "Yeah, makes me want to have a look at it even more. You can also show me where you live."

Disturbed walked up to the three poking his nose in over Carman's shoulder and gave a big goofey smile.
The OCA
Yoosei slowly sinks her tongue a little more inside his mouth, wanting to taste his saliva as her tongue dwells passionately with his tongue. Soft moans kept escaping her muzzle and she then slowly guides her paws to his back, rubbing it softly and tenderly, enjoying that passionate moment they both were sharing.

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze held his mistress close to him tenderly, "No I will never leave you for another woman," he said softly as he nuzzled her neck, "even though we have known each other for a short time I feel like I have known you a lifetime."

"AHHHHHH," Carmen screamed as she saw Disturbed nose over shoulder as she jumped into the air and unfolded her wing hovering there. "Don't scare me like that Disturbed," she said landed next to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed stood straigh back up and scratched his head "Sorry, I thought I was being a goof." he looked at her and rubbed her shoulder with his paw.
The OCA
"Zombies!" Alice said, "I wanna make holes through rotting flesh!" she chimed, "Tee-hee!"

Mar looked at the sun-rise, before looking at Rosa's face, admiring her red scales, "You look nothing like Kurtz, he's green" he observed, "Never seen this combination of scales and hair" he complimented by caressing Rosa's long hair, "Gotta say it's hot" he grinned widely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww, that's so corny." Katt smiled a bit, "But it is sweet." She smiled happily as she cuddled up to Blaze, her fur still matted down against her body, her breasts quite evident under the damp fur.

"Wow, I'm liking you more and more." Shadow sat down at the table with his own plate of toast and placing some on the plate he had set down earlier for Alice, "Not only are you gorgeus you love violent games. I don't think you can find a better combination than that."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If it's so corny then call me a corn farmer," Blaze said with a grinned. "Katt...I meant what I said though from the bottom of my heart," he said as he ran his hand up and down her back slowly.

"It not that mad at you... it's I just don't want to take any chances at the moment if you know what I mean," Carmen said softly so the other would not hear as she patted her tummy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz