Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Relax Katt also do you want that itching to stop or not," said Blaze as he tried to keep his face strait as he handed her the shampoo that would get ride of the itching.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Easy for you to say." Katt said as she fidgeted slightly as she neared the water, "You have no clue how annoying this stuff is on my fur. Or how hard it is." She complained. She hated water, but she currently hated the itching alot more, "Ohh, I just know I'm gonna regret this." She said as she walked underneath the faucet, fighting a powerful urge to bolt out and away from the bathroom, "Hate water, hate water, hate water." She chanted quietly as her fur began clinging to her body, making her look much smaller than normal and showing off her figure even more.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Relax Mistress I got you and I will always be here for you," Blaze said tenderly as he rapped his muscular arms around his love.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan parts his lips letting her tongue in and starts to dwell with it with his own tongue in a soft frenching as he murrs and moans as he keeps humping her slowly and deeper in a passionate lovemaking, his paws cup her breasts and caress them gently and squeezes them softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ryo kept smiling, but this time, a little bit seducive. He bring his muzzle closer to Kurai's cheek and kiss him near his lips. With a soft voice, he spoke near his ear. "You're very tasty...Kurai.."

As he said that, Ryo turns to other side and walks to the laboratory, before turning back and waves to Kurai. "See you at the class!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I know you'd never leave me," Katt turned around, giving a wierd smile that was happy while at the same time extremely creepy, "Cause I'd find you." She stared at him for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What's so funny Katt," Blaze said with confusion as he let go of her and back away some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nothing, I was just trying to creep you out a bit." Kit smiled as she grabbed him and pulled him back close to herself, "Lighten up a bit."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze chuckled a bit, "Well you did creep me out some... and will lighten up... but with you being so nervous of the water I thought I should do something to help you," as he kissed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice put a finger to her cheek to think, "Good point" she giggled, then opened one eye, "Aww, come on Shadow, you are gonna tell me you aren't up to accompain a lone lady into some ass-kicking?" she said in a slow, yet convicingly arousing tone.

"Quite romantic" Mar sighed and blinked slowly, something he did in sentimental moments, a mere coincidence at the moment since he had never acted like that when he brought other girls there. Then it hit him, Yuck! Did I just say that? he thought as he blinked to himself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad