Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You do realize I can walk on my own don't you," Carmen giggled as she nuzzled the big black wolf neck.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah I do, its just I kinda like carrying you." Disturbed said looking back at her with a big smile "If you want to get down just say so okay, hun?"
The OCA
Nath chuckled hapily and walked wih his paw grasping Saphire's softly while still walking. "So... anyhow, did you ever see how well I was coming along with that manga, Saphy?"

Rosa could only stare to where he pointed, and almost immediately, her jaw dropped by the sight that met her, as her eyes glittered. "Oh... oh god..." Almost immediately, she glanced up at him. "...This... this is..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire shook her head slowly "No, I havent I'm afraid. Maybe you could show me some after school maybe? Then I can see your place this time." she giggled cutely.
The OCA
"You write manga ... no you couldn't be...," said Carmen as she took a closer look at Nath. "Holy shit your Mr. Riverdale.... I have all your mangas and can you autograph them for me," she said as she screamed a like a school girl as she pushed herself off of Disturbed back and got in front of Nath.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The white lupine wolf was about to reply to Saphire, before he saw Carmen's reaction to his words. Almost immediately, he jumped back slightly - his hair standing nearly on end. "Gah~!"

It took him almost a few seconds, before sweat-dropping slightly. "Well, maybe..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei moans louder and in delight, while she kept kissing him deeply and passionately on lips. Eventually her tongue would rub softly against his lips, asking for permission to pass through. The leg she has around his waist softly rubs against it while her paws travel to his neck and massages it softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed just stood there blinking seeing Carmen hop off of his back and in front of Nath "Wha..?"

Saphire blinked a few times then she saw Nath then giggled at his reaction "Oh Nath..your nice hair." she licked her paw a few times and tried to comb it back down to its normal cute way.
The OCA
Carmen smiled, "....Thank you very much," she said calmly as she regained her composer and sighed, "I'm sorry for acting like a brainless school girl."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt instictively flinched, still not being a huge fan of water. She hung out near the back of the shower, barely inching forward, "Why can't they make a shower or bath that doesn't involve water?" She complained a bit.

"Uzi?" Shadow said in slight disbelief, "An uzi may have the speed but take a shotgun to the face and undead or not you aren't getting up anytime soon." He laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad