Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"A good 45 minutes" Disturbed said as he softly stroked Carmen's hair and sighed "We should be going shortly."3

< Saphire's Room >

The blue wolfess completely spend panting softly her body lowered slightly from Nath's extra wait but she held them both up. Her tail softly coiled with his and sighed happily. Then she glanced over at the clock and gave another deep sigh "We should get going, dont want to be late." she suggested half heartedly taking one paw and softly rub Nath's on her belly.
The OCA
"It's a pleasure." Shadow smiled as he flipped over the toast, another sizzle followed quickly by a small plume of smoke rising from the skillet, "So, after school you wanna do something? We could head to a movie, an arcade, or whatever."

"I can get in on my own you know." Katt said, smiling slightly, before she began pawing at her head again, "Why would you keep it around if it was itching powder?" She said as her head burned slightly from the irritation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was hoping to get him back with his own prank and... I wanted to get back at him. For caring you I only live to serve you my Mistress," said Blaze with a grin a he handed her the soap.

"We need to get going then Disturbed," Carmen said as she sat up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Arcade?" Alice perked one of her ears up, blinking once in surprise as if she thought her mind was tricking her, "You like video-games too?" she asked, a smile forming in her tired face.

"You don't know how sexy you look when you wink" the dragon complimented and winked back at her, "Want an ice-cream before going there?" he offered as he pointed at a mobile-cart of ice cream that was conviniently in the next corner they'd take.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei kisses him deeply and passionately on the lips, letting out a loud moan inside his mouth as she feels his dick all the way inside of her. She then wraps her arms around his neck and gently wraps one leg around his waist, enjoying the feeling of their wet furry bodies brushing together.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ryo sigh in relief after hearing Kurai's statement. He turn his face to outside of window, thought for himself. "I wonder where's Mitsy right now..?" Then, he turn back to Kurai. "I'm glad to hear that, Kurai. I just want her to be in safe..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai sighs softly "and I wish I could apologise to her for the way I acted... I swear I never meant to be rude to her....maybe you could help me somehow... I could use some help in trying to find a way to apologise to her"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as place his paw on Kurai's shoulder. "I'm wiling to help you to ask for an apology from Mitsuki. I'm sure she'll forgive you..." Then, Ryo hugs Kurai softly as his paw caressing Kurai's back, with a slight grin, he stucks out tongue and lick Kurai's neck seductively.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nah, I think I'm alright for now... hee-hee~" Rosa giggled softly as she looked to the way that Mar pointed, before looking back to the road. "Thanks for the offer, though. I guess I'm not hungry at the moment..."

< Saphire's Room>

Still panting, but lessening, Nath nodded, before slowly starting to pull his limp member out of her; giving him another slight moan as it slid out quite easily. Dropping himself down onto the edge of the bed, he quickly grabbed his clothes, and Saphire's, before placing them both on the bed. "Well... guess not..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire murred feeling the member slip out of her with ease then sat at the foot of the bed and put on her clothes. She then grabbed her brush off of the night stand and ran it through her hair a few times straightening it out "There..good to go." she said softly turnning back and smiling "Lets..get going." The wolfess softly walked to the door and openned it an walked out with Nath"Disturbed, Colby we're..ready to go." she announced as she softly walked down the stairs.

Disturbed perked his ears up and turned is head towards Saphire and smiles "Right, lets go." He stood up from the sofa then grabbed Carmen's claw to help her up "Lets get going...hun."
The OCA